I'm still really bad at introduction titles...

Archon

MVP+
archonists
archonists
MVP+
Ratings
73 1
Hiya everyone!

My current IGN is Feroxi, but my previous IGNs were IxWolfie and Inauspicious. You can also call me by my name IRL, which is Reece. I used to play here on an alt account that I shared with my friend, and recently came on my main account. I played Parkour a lot on my alt, but I also played Kits quite a bit, too. I'm seventeen years old, attending my Junior year of high-school. After my next year of high-school, I plan to go to university/college for Computer Science / Engineering major, and a Psychology minor.

In school, I thoroughly enjoy English. I'm pretty sure it's my favorite subject. I love writing, I've always loved writing. It's one of my hobbies, aside from website design and video-game development. I'm pretty bad at math, but I like science a lot as well. Aside from my aforementioned hobbies, I also tend to play video games in my spare time. I've staffed multiple Minecraft servers in the past, and one of those experiences led me to staffing with @Tywone. After I resigned, we didn't talk much, but I'm actually kinda' surprised that we found each other again. :p

On ManaCube, I haven't spent a lot of time online yet because today was the first time I was online with this account. However, I spend a majority of my time on Kits and Parkour. I don't think I've visited the other servers, so I'll have to check those out. However, I enjoy KitPvP a lot, and Parkour is pretty cool as well. I don't know what else to say, so if you have any questions feel free to comment. I'm a fairly open person and I like answering questions.

Cheers,
Reece.

EDIT: My favorite colors are Aqua, Blue, and Magenta.
My least favorite colors are Dark Yellows, Yellow-Greens, and Yellows.

_Woolfie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
_Woolfie
_Woolfie
ELITE
Ratings
168 1
Hi Feroxi, I'm _Woolfie I believe that we have met in game on Parkour once or twice back then when your name was IxWolfie (which by the way was a great name).
I'm glad you decided to come and stay on Manacube!
Also Computer science sounds amazing along with becoming a Engineering major and minoring in Psychology.
You can usually find me on Skyblock, Islands or Parkour (as I stated on where we met).
So if you ever see me in game don't be afraid to call me out in chat. :D
Anyways Feroxi, if you ever need any help or if you have questions or concerns about anything please feel free to start a pm with me here on the fourms or on discord @ _Woolfie#2242.

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Hiya, Feroxi! As Wolf said above me, it's nice to know that you still hang around this server! The Computer Science choice you have is also what I'm going to take when I get to college. :p I will admit, English is not my favorite subject, in fact it's my worst. xd I also like science a lot. :eek: Like you, I do tend to play video games (including MC) in my spare time... by the way, my spare time is every time that isn't related to school stuff and the daily meals of the day. :p It's actually very interesting to know that you used to staff with Tywone, and that you somehow found each other again. Maybe, you'll join the staff team and you get to staff with him again. XD I normally hang around Survival, so you can find me there, but I am trying to do more on the other parts of ManaCube. (just, not really the PvP servers [with the exception of Skywars], because I am bad at PvP, except when it comes to archery. I am a pretty good aim.) My favorite color is also blue. :D Anyways, if you have any questions, you can ask me, or any other staff member, on the Forums, Discord, or even in-game! I hope you continue to enjoy this server, and I hope to see you around! ;)

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
I'm glad you decided to stick around long enough to make an introduction :p

You were an amazing staff member and person on other servers, it's clear you're just as helpful and mature here. I'm also happy that we stumbled across each other. Maybe we'll have the chance to moderate another server together?

As others have said, we hope you enjoy your stay here at ManaCube. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please PM myself or another staff member.

Archon

MVP+
archonists
archonists
MVP+
Ratings
73 1
(which by the way was a great name).
Don't worry, I'll be going back to it ;)

It's actually very interesting to know that you used to staff with Tywone, and that you somehow found each other again. Maybe, you'll join the staff team and you get to staff with him again. XD
;) It is very interesting, it was a pleasure to work with him.

You were an amazing staff member and person on other servers, it's clear you're just as helpful and mature here. I'm also happy that we stumbled across each other. Maybe we'll have the chance to moderate another server together?
Maybe, I've been a bit absent because school just kicked me in the face.

I hope someday soon I get to have a conversation or something with you!
I usually check the forums daily, but school's just been pretty bad lol.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes. <3 I'm very glad to be slowly coming back to this community despite the huge school increase in work due to the AP tests coming up again. I had a week break between the AP tests and now they're back, so that's gonna be really fun. Regardless, once again, thank you all for the welcomes. It's nice to get to know all of you even slightly better. <3

Cheers,
Reece.

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
Heya Feroxi! Welcome to the server!
I enjoy kit alot so maybe we can 1v1 at somepoint. Fair warning though I bowspam...Writing is a really cool hobby. I love reading and writing too. Used to read like a book a day before I got my pc. Now I just play video games whenever I get free time. Which may not be a lot since school and finals are killing me. Im kinda terrible at parkour, maybe we could race at some point.
Well if you have any questions feel free to message me. Cya around!

Raceh

Forum Expert
Ratings
154 7
Hey Feroxi! Welcome to the server as Tywone said you seem like a mature person to me. You will find me on KitPvP, Let me know if you have any questions or concerns! ;)

Later Gator
Rappinq

Archon

MVP+
archonists
archonists
MVP+
Ratings
73 1
Fair warning though I bowspam...
I know you do, you bowspammed me when Tywone and I were teaming. ;(

Which may not be a lot since school and finals are killing me.
Relatable.

Heya Feroxi! Welcome to the server!
Hi, I've been here awhile, and we've spoken on Discord before. :)

You will find me on KitPvP, Let me know if you have any questions or concerns! ;)
<3 Thanks for the welcome.