I'm taking a bit of a break - if you haven't already noticed.

CarrotPie

Dedicated Member
Ratings
45 9
So, some of you may of noticed that I have been very un-active on the Forums, Discord, in-game and generally distant from the Manacube community, as of late. There are a few reasons for this, most of which are private things happening in my life right now which I am not up for discussing. (This is not a plea for attention)

Anyway, another reason is that my main game mode I play on; Islands, has been very, very dead for a little while now. And I know that some updates have just come out, which should bring people back, but I'm not ready to come back yet. :)

I don't know how long this break will last, but a few weeks at least. Don't worry friends, I will be back soon.

I hope to see you all later, when I am happy again and ready to re-join the community!

Thanks,

CarrotPie.

P.S: Some may think this is a bit of hate towards Manacube as a whole, but I promise you, this has nothing to do with Manacube; beside Islands.

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Heya there CarrotPie,

I may not have talked to you in-game, but I know you're a really active player. I always see you commenting on forum posts or having a conversation on the Discord. I hope that Islands will be even more fun and with more players, for when you come back.

Hope to see you around again one day!