Dedicated Member
ELITE
DoraLaExplorer
DoraLaExplorer
ELITE
Ratings
28 16
Well he doesnt want to admit the truth
Yea man he to far up his ass to admit that hes cheating man :O idk man he might be the best player in the world man never seen before man unbelievable man :O im so mad that hes cheating... I really hate cheaters man like, omg I hate cheaters...

That's my best impression of you GEEKS, the skill gap in manacube is slim to nothing compared with other towny servers, you guys are in the slums of towny PVP... This Namb guy sure does rock a big ego and stuff and im p sure he would smoke all of you randoms but not me, why? cuz im the king of earth.

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
Yea man he to far up his ass to admit that hes cheating man :O idk man he might be the best player in the world man never seen before man unbelievable man :O im so mad that hes cheating... I really hate cheaters man like, omg I hate cheaters...

That's my best impression of you GEEKS, the skill gap in manacube is slim to nothing compared with other towny servers, you guys are in the slums of towny PVP... This Namb guy sure does rock a big ego and stuff and im p sure he would smoke all of you randoms but not me, why? cuz im the king of earth.
so he actually was cheating cause it was pretty obvious when his aura would toggle on and off, you'd land a combo and then he starts flawlessing you.

he would randomly stop moving in the middle of fights as if he's turning something up.

also he got banned by staff not the anticheat so it's more than likely that he was cheating since staff can spectate the fights

DoraLaExplorer

Dedicated Member
ELITE
DoraLaExplorer
DoraLaExplorer
ELITE
Ratings
28 16
so he actually was cheating cause it was pretty obvious when his aura would toggle on and off, you'd land a combo and then he starts flawlessing you.

he would randomly stop moving in the middle of fights as if he's turning something up.

also he got banned by staff not the anticheat so it's more than likely that he was cheating since staff can spectate the fights
seems like you guys are just bad

Namb

VIP+
Namb
Namb
VIP+
Ratings
1 32

I'm astonished, man! You really are the king after you beat me in that 1v1 dawg! I'm really mad man... I wish I could go back in time to install my hacks to beat you!!! IM SO FURIOUS RN BRO!

DoraLaExplorer

Dedicated Member
ELITE
DoraLaExplorer
DoraLaExplorer
ELITE
Ratings
28 16
Damm i remember you also quit after falcon killed you. L
Damn remember that one time when we trapped all of you guys and killed you and you guys didn't realise that the leader of your team beans4life lured all of you in there xD and we made you quit after that? Don't you realise why everyone left except you? It was a trap so you died only

Status
Not open for further replies.