Ratings
25 1
Your Minecraft Username
iminacolt

Discord username
ItzURAN

What is the main realm you play on
Islands

When did you start playing on ManaCube and what does your activity look like?
I started playing Mana Cube around October 2021 my activity been pretty consistent.

Why do you want to join the QA team?
To make sure new players have a better time playing Manacube to new players some of the stuff can be hard to understand and can be overwhelming to some. so i wanna join QA Team to make sure they can learn the commands and all the little to have a better experience and fun on Manacube so they will continue to come back.

Do you have any experience with game testing/quality assurance?
I don't have any experience but i would love to have a chance to learn and help out

What qualities or skills do you have that would contribute positively to the QA team?
In real life I'm a quality inspector so i pay attention to small and large details to make sure everything is prefect and run smooth. I'm active listener so i can let people talk to me and explain to me what's their issue is and try to help out to the best to my ability. Also i have great teamwork skills i love working in a team and putting our heads together and coming up with ways to make things better and solving issues. and im very friendly and can get along with anyone.

Would you be interested in writing Wiki articles? Yes

Account activity
My account has 100+ hours played and is older than 1 month

Account agreement
I own a Microsoft minecraft account that is not shared with anyone

Security agreement I have a 2FA protected Discord & Google account