[IMPORTANT] Forum Post

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,891 47
In respect to recent events, I urge- nay, I beg and plead for a ban on pro-R* anything on Manacube. At least temporarily while the conflict is at a high.

As a popular and mostly liked player on Olympus, I have the pleasure of being trusted by many less popular players. Today alone, I've had at least 3 different conversations, initiated by the other player, about a few people on Manacube showing their disrespect and hate for Ukraine whilst showing their support for this international terrorist nation. It hurts me that my family and friends in the region have to live not knowing if today is their last day alive. The people of Ukraine, common civilians, women, and children are being targeted by this oppressive regime. It is not okay to allow any form of support for the R* Federation and or its leader.

Displaying support for much other hate and oppressive groups, or so claimed nations, results in the player being immediately muted or banned. Hi* skins, Na* skins, Saddam H* skins, are just 3 of the many hate groups and dictators whom players are punished for supporting. This "leader" of R* should be no different. They have no care for human rights and liberties, targeting kindergartens, health centers, residential complexes with missiles - advancing in their invasion equipped with MWD - brainwashing their own military, just to name a few. For years this dictator has targeted anyone who possibly challenged him, imprisoned, tortured, and executed them. Just by living in any of a list of sovereign nations you are automatically put on a target list.
When the U.S., in modern times, bans alcohol from this place, you know it's bad. When the entire EU blocks its airspace to this place, you know it's bad. When NATO as a whole spends millions a day to support the victim, you know it's bad. When the international banking system blocks off this place and seizes their money (trillions!!), you know it's bad. When dozens of countries cut off all ties and vow to not go back on them with this country, you know it's bad. And it goes on, and on, and on, and on.

I beg for fair and just recognition for Ukraine and those who are suffering. Please do not let these people continue to taunt those who sacrifice their lives to protect their homes and freedoms cherished by everyone around the world. Please prohibit all pro-R* support on the network.

JojoStyle

Forum Master
ELITE
JojoStyle
JojoStyle
ELITE
Ratings
343 6
As a popular and mostly liked player on Olympus [...]
right...

Jokes aside, I totally agree with SSM on this one. I don't think Manacube should provide any form of stage for certain people to show off their political standpoint, especially if it is regarding the current, horrific things happening in the Ukraine.
Don't get me wrong, censoring certain opinions but allowing other opinions has a taste of George Orwell's 1984, even if it is clear which side is in the wrong here.

I suggest not bringing politics to Manacube at all. There are plenty of sources out there to get ones daily dose of news, Manacube shouldn't be one of them.

Cheers