[IMPORTANT] Rights Violation

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
THIS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL
1644163837314.jpeg

offering this type of toilet paper is worse than giving 20 grit sand paper. after one swipe with this stuff youre left on your knees begging to god for healing so you can regain the strength to walk out of the bathroom. after one swipe your stuck in the extended crab walk position. after one swipe you need 10 more attempts because it doesnt clean anything !
and when you try to pull it, there are no perforated squares to get an easy cut, you have to slam it against the edge of the dispenser which is always loose and makes a noise louder than Chernobyl. OR WHEN IT tears parallel to the sheet and you pull and pull and pull and pull and pull. or when it shredds mid swipe and the pieces roll up into clumps. or when a piece rips off mid swipe and sticks and you cant feel it.

this is unacceptable.
give me my double thick, ultra-absorbent, 4-ply, super strong, extra soft, soft ridged, perforated, charmin mega rolls. :mad:

Evanue

VIP+
Cheekynoodlez
Cheekynoodlez
VIP+
Ratings
I mean, I can't say I don't agree. . .

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
I fully agree with this post.

lavi

Dedicated Member
ELITE
tabooknot
tabooknot
ELITE
Ratings
86 3
I kinda like the feeling of my buttox region beimg shreded by what feels like barbed wire, idk wventully you gwt a comfortablly numb feeling

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
thuthful post. i agree and support this movement.