Improvements

Etho246

MVP+
Etho246
Etho246
MVP+
Ratings
I'm sure this isn't just a thing that would be greatly appreciated just on Olympus but on all the other servers. A way to copy and paste signs.
If we could copy and paste signs it would make it so much easier for people creating profit shops or just any shop, in general, to create the shop faster and more efficiently.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Hi Etho!!
This is so true! I cannot remember how many times I have forgotten how to set up shop signs. Also not to mention the times I've forgotten why I've placed the sign.
However it might cause some issues, as every new addition does. People might use them to spam & write rude things on them & cause lag. I love your suggestion though.
Maybe even try suggesting it on the Feature Upvote page for Manacube. It's right here. https://manacube.featureupvote.com/

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Make it a VIP perk.

JustSoDank

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JustSoDank
JustSoDank
ELITE
Ratings
321 19
Why does it instantly have to be a perk for people with money? Why shouldn't this feature be accessible to everyone? With something like this the point shouldn't be to make a profit, it should be to make the game experience more enjoyable for everyone.

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
Why does it instantly have to be a perk for people with money? Why shouldn't this feature be accessible to everyone? With something like this the point shouldn't be to make a profit, it should be to make the game experience more enjoyable for everyone.
Agreed, it would be a good quality of life improvement for everyone.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I only said that because of the point Anxi made about being able to spam nasty things. But it's true that anyone can be nasty, not just non-ranked players.

Etho246

MVP+
Etho246
Etho246
MVP+
Ratings
The only reason it would probably be a donor perk is because Anxii said about people spamming inappropriate language everywhere