Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Hello everyone.

As some of you may or may not have noticed, my activity on ManaCube has certainly decreased in the last week or so. Basically what has happened is some people on the server have been relentlessly criticizing me a lot for non-existent reasons (at least none that I can think of). While normally this wouldn't get to me, I've looked at myself and realized a lot of what they are saying is true (and some of it is just complete B.S. of course). I pretend to have a lot of self-confidence but really I'm constantly attacking myself in my mind, so when people say things about me that could be true to even an extent they always hit extra hard. I have spent the last few days with most of my free time being in bed thinking, so I thought the parkour community deserved an explanation for my absence. I will make a full-fledged return in the near future, but for now, I will most likely not come on for days at a time, or if I am on I'll probably be AFK for a large chunk of that time. Please feel free to talk to me on Discord whenever you want to (PyroTortilla#8340). My Forums activity and Discord activity shouldn't decrease, just my in-game participation. I will still be applying for staff ASAP (less than 3 weeks) if I have recovered from this temporary setback.

To make a long story short, I'm taking time off from Minecraft to fix myself because I'm no longer happy.

Thank you for your constant support, and I'll be back to normal probably within the next 1-2 weeks.

Love you all,

-Pyro

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
That absolutely sucks to here Pyro! I don't know you to well but you seem to be a really nice and thoughtful person both in-game and out there is a player report in the support tab and you should report any cruel comments in chat :mad:

However it is fantastic that you've recognised this issue with your mental health and are taking a break!!!! Never forget this is just a game and its all about enjoyment!!! Don't be too hard on yourself and make sure you get your daily dose of sunlight my man!!! Feel free to message me anytime as well!!!!

Hope to see you soon!
~Raptor

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Pyro, please recognize that nobody on the server has ever met you and can possibly know anything that you don't share on the server. People are spouting random insults and hoping they land. It's your responsibility not to let them. As Raptor said, it's just a block game. The real ones are just here to play parkour. So take your time, enjoy yourself and the company of others, but remember you're not "fixing yourself", and you never have to "fix yourself" because some anonymous person on a Minecraft server said something that upset you. If you ever need to talk, please message me on Discord.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
People like to pick on others to feel powerful. It's terrible, but it's the truth. I know people are picking on you especially when you try to calm down chat in the absence of staff. I can promise you Pyro that if I see you, or anyone else being bullied, I will put a stop to it. As it's been mentioned above, this is just a video game. Noone knows who's behind the screen. They know nothing about who you really are; they (being bullies) only care about feeling powerful. Don't let them control you. If you get a toxic message, /ignore or block.

On another topic; decompressing from the internet is very helpful. I know because I'm in the midst of a social media detox myself. Unplugging for a bit really does help.

My dms are open for you, tortilla chip. I love you and I'll see you when you've healed enough to come back <3

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
We're here for you, man. Don't let them get you down. As InfinityxKatrina said, though, taking a break from the internet can be very helpful; I took one for about 3 weeks back in summer, and it was very beneficial. Regardless, it's horrible that they're making you feel this way. Stay strong, my friend <3

Last edited:

elliephxnt

ELITE
elliephxnt
elliephxnt
ELITE
Ratings
aw, pyro ilysm and I don't want you to think you're doing anything wrong because other people are saying so. I know you're just trying your best. :( talk to me whenever you want to :)

Ratings
Never let bullies bring you down, Pyro! I have talked to you a few times in the discord server, and you seem like a really nice guy. It's sad that you are talking a small break, but I hope you can come back better!

-SunlightGuy

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Pyro, please recognize that nobody on the server has ever met you and can possibly know anything that you don't share on the server. People are spouting random insults and hoping they land. It's your responsibility not to let them. As Raptor said, it's just a block game. The real ones are just here to play parkour. So take your time, enjoy yourself and the company of others, but remember you're not "fixing yourself", and you never have to "fix yourself" because some anonymous person on a Minecraft server said something that upset you. If you ever need to talk, please message me on Discord.
Exactly!! The people who are really part of this community are in no way out to just harm and be toxic in anyway! @Tasses said what I was trying to say in such a better way

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
People like to pick on others to feel powerful. It's terrible, but it's the truth. I know people are picking on you especially when you try to calm down chat in the absence of staff. I can promise you Pyro that if I see you, or anyone else being bullied, I will put a stop to it. As it's been mentioned above, this is just a video game. Noone knows who's behind the screen. They know nothing about who you really are; they (being bullies) only care about feeling powerful. Don't let them control you. If you get a toxic message, /ignore or block.

On another topic; decompressing from the internet is very helpful. I know because I'm in the midst of a social media detox myself. Unplugging for a bit really does help.

My dms are open for you, tortilla chip. I love you and I'll see you when you've healed enough to come back <3
People who are mindlessly toxic are just trying to one up you through hurtful comments due to other circumstances be comfortable with the knowledge that their mindset and toxicity means you are a better person even if its only due to your approach to a GAME!
Hope you're back soon Pyro