inappropriate ban

Ratings
2 3
I got banned for saying ima boot you offline to DeadTokyo and it was meant to be a harmless joke and was not intended to be taken seriously in anyway. Sorry I guess but please unban me, won't say it again. Thank you!

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Appeal. But thats a dox threat, and those are taken very seriously.

Ratings
2 3
Am I really not going to get unbanned after this shit, I donated 70$ just to say a joke and get banned are you kidding me. This is unbelievable.

Ratings
2 3
I guess that's what I get for donating to a server which is ruled by a bunch of teenagers who have no clue of what they're doing. Won't be playing this game again anytime soon, you'd think you would be a little nicer to people who pay you money. Ah well. Have fun acting like king shit in a child's game. Cya dogs.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Dacon is 21

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Am I really not going to get unbanned after this shit, I donated 70$ just to say a joke and get banned are you kidding me. This is unbelievable.
I guess that's what I get for donating to a server which is ruled by a bunch of teenagers who have no clue of what they're doing. Won't be playing this game again anytime soon, you'd think you would be a little nicer to people who pay you money. Ah well. Have fun acting like king shit in a child's game. Cya dogs.
Or you could just wait for the staff team to look at your appeal?

Destroyer

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TheDestroyer7234
TheDestroyer7234
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
At least this server isn't really biased. Just because you paid money, doesn't mean you can just get a ban pass. Doesn't work on most servers. Even if you get close to a mod or staff, they still take their job seriously and do what they gotta do, so don't bitch about it :)
I also got banned for something that someone else told me to do, and I tried to make an appeal, but I just ended up having to wait it out. Unless it's a perm ban, just wait. And if you still don't wanna play mana, then don't

Charburger

Dedicated Member
Ratings
I don't have the slightest idea of what a dox threat is, so I googled it:
Doxxing is a cyber attack that involves discovering the real identity of an Internet user. The attacker then reveals that person's details so others can target them with malicious attacks. Doxxing is analyzing information posted online by the victim in order to identify and later harass that person.

polytt

Ratings
Just be careful to what you say cause the mods never know if you are actually joking or not

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233

EvanTech

SrMod | Mentoring
Senior Mod
EvanTech
EvanTech
Senior Mod
Ratings
347 38
Excuse me? What did you just call me?
Don't worry about it laney, you said dox instead of ddos, it happens.

I don't have the slightest idea of what a dox threat is, so I googled it:
Doxxing is a cyber attack that involves discovering the real identity of an Internet user. The attacker then reveals that person's details so others can target them with malicious attacks. Doxxing is analyzing information posted online by the victim in order to identify and later harass that person.
This was actually a DDoS threat. A DDoS attack is when someone breaches the security of an online network and cuts the connection to it, this is a very bad and illegal action.

If anyone else is foggy on the rules, it's alright. Joking about DDoS'ing (And doxing as well! Doxing is described in the quote above from Chat0108) is a very serious topic and for the safety of our server and the players online, we will not take it lightly and treat it the same way as if they were going to. Better safe than sorry as they say, and hopefully that's understandable from a security standpoint and our playerbase! If it truly was only a joke, feel free to appeal the ban (you can scroll up to Pyro's message or click the link in my signature below) and fill out the form, our staff team will review your punishment further. I hope this helped anyone who may be confused!