Ratings
Last edited:

freshavocado

MVP
freshhhavocado
freshhhavocado
MVP
Ratings
Amazing Parkour I Must Admit! But I Think The Check Points Are A Bit Over The Place, May Need To Fix That! :) Also I Think This Map Deserves A Medium ! Apart From That Nice Work :D

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
I like the parkour, but I think it needs to stand out a bit more and have some more detail. The common thing for a map creator to do when dealing with an ore map, is to have the players jump on the ores. There is another ore map, that stands out a bit more, (not meaning any offence.) because it has you not jumping on the ores like the common ore map will have you doing. For detail, this map lacks a bit, as all that's here are ores placed floating in the sky not having a purpose except to be jumped on. There is no reason for them to be there. Just because this is a parkour map does not mean that is ALL it has to be. You can tell a story in a parkour map, have the players go on an adventure, the possibility's are endless! You just have to think outside the box and use your imagination. I hope you continue to map make, and I hope to see you making more parkour maps. Best of luck! :D

PrestonTheSlime

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
97 13
Hello Exploded, thank you for your submission!
Unfortunately your map has been Rejected for the following reasons:
-As @Wafflethecat said, jumping on floating ore blocks is a bit boring. In this case it would have been better to put the ores in a giant cave where it makes sence.
-No redstone is allowed in any parkour map (even ore blocks)
-Courses have to end on colored wool corresponding to the difficulty
Easy Medium Hard Expert (Purple) Insane
-Lastly the course seemed more of an Expert rather than Insane
Remember you can always re-submit if you fix some of these aspects!
~Preston

Status
Not open for further replies.