Rejected Insane Parkour Map Submission - Bloodstone Dungeon

happyheart

YouTuber
YouTuber
Ratings
45 11
I have made a parkour map of Insane difficulty (In my opinion) on the Minevast Creative server. It is called bloodstone dungeon, and there are 90 jumps. (I may have mis-counted) The username of the builder (me) is happyheart. To get there, you can use the warp /warp happyheart, (Blueflare set the warp) however, that teleports you to another parkour map I have already made on my plot. Bloodstone Dungeon is on the same plot, so don't mistake the two. I have used Basic WorldEdit for a small section of the map.
Here are some screenshots:
2015-04-03_16.44.18.png
2015-04-03_16.44.56.png
2015-04-03_16.44.37.png
2015-04-03_16.44.29.png
In the first screenshot, you can see grass and black wool. Follow the instructions which tell you where the black wool pushes you to, and after that replace the grass with nether brick. Also, remove the instruction signs once completed.
EDIT: Just realized I had to place the checkpoints. There are now 5.

Last edited:

fastball602

Forum Expert
MVP
fastball602
fastball602
MVP
Ratings
326 1
I have made a parkour map of Insane difficulty (In my opinion) on the Minevast Creative server. It is called bloodstone dungeon, and there are 90 jumps. (I may have mis-counted) The username of the builder (me) is happyheart. To get there, you can use the warp /warp happyheart, (Blueflare set the warp) however, that teleports you to another parkour map I have already made on my plot. Bloodstone Dungeon is on the same plot, so don't mistake the two. I have used Basic WorldEdit for a small section of the map. Lastly, I have not made any checkpoints, because in the Map Submission Info thread it is implied that the staff will decide where checkpoints will be placed. ("Map must have places for us to put checkpoints")
Here are some screenshots: View attachment 939 View attachment 936 View attachment 937 View attachment 938 In the first screenshot, you can see grass and black wool. Follow the instructions which tell you where the black wool pushes you to, and after that replace the grass with nether brick. Also, remove the instruction signs once completed.
When it says "Map must have places for us to put checkpoints" we mean that you have to place them. We then place the checkpoints wherever you put your checkpoints
Please put checkpoints before this goes in reviewing stage

happyheart

YouTuber
YouTuber
Ratings
45 11
When it says "Map must have places for us to put checkpoints" we mean that you have to place them. We then place the checkpoints wherever you put your checkpoints
Please put checkpoints before this goes in reviewing stage
Ahhhh thanks for clarifying, I'll do that on my other map too.
EDIT: Just now placed the checkpoints. There are 5 checkpoints.
Also, a little bit of trivia...
2015-04-04_16.14.16.png

This structure (With the glowstone) is a copy of this shadow...
2015-04-04_16.14.01.png

Last edited: