DaTNTBoy

Dedicated Member
VIP
6YearOld
6YearOld
VIP
Ratings
53 10
This parkour has no excitement in it, its just basic wood and fence jumps in a spiral.

SwiftLee

Ratings
18 9
This parkour looks cool from the screenshots, but I think your just need to add a theme and a purpose to your jumps. Otherwise, you spent your time well.

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Your map has been rejected.

Reasons for this include:

• This parkour is cruel. The start of any insane parkour should be easy enough for players to get through, so they can rage at later sections. Your interpretation of a start is to put all of the hardest possible parkour jumps in one space and ask players to get through the gauntlet. It's demoralizing. Every insane course has relief jumps that allow the player a small break from the rage inducing pain and suffering.
  • The theme is weak. Insane wood parkour... It's a spiral of wooden blocks. We already have a similar parkour in the Random Blocks Insane course that uses the same sort of spiral pattern, but works with a unqiue theme. Wood is not a great theme, since it's associated with most people's worst maps, since in my experience, I've seen many people make wood spirals... It's just not an original theme at all...
~ Billy

xBejja

Donator
Ratings
Your map has been rejected.

Reasons for this include:

• This parkour is cruel. The start of any insane parkour should be easy enough for players to get through, so they can rage at later sections. Your interpretation of a start is to put all of the hardest possible parkour jumps in one space and ask players to get through the gauntlet. It's demoralizing. Every insane course has relief jumps that allow the player a small break from the rage inducing pain and suffering.
  • The theme is weak. Insane wood parkour... It's a spiral of wooden blocks. We already have a similar parkour in the Random Blocks Insane course that uses the same sort of spiral pattern, but works with a unqiue theme. Wood is not a great theme, since it's associated with most people's worst maps, since in my experience, I've seen many people make wood spirals... It's just not an original theme at all...
~ Billy
ok thanks for your feedback