Rejected Inside (Insane map)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaWomboss

Ratings
32 1
Hey guys! I've been working on this map for a while with some friends and I'm really happy to share it with you. This map is based off of the platformer game of the same name. Also, I have added many secret endings to the parkour, Including one true ending that you will know the location of if you've played through the game. Also me and my frind had a lot of fun adding secret amogusses everywhere. Make sure to look for the building with the sea lantern amogus : ).

Creators: Dawomby, Daaronaaronax, Kvoidcoconut, Pax_australis
/Plot v Dawomby 2
INSANE DIFFICULTY WOOOO
124土5 Jumps
Below are some photos of the map

Attachments

ampsterdam

Dedicated Member
ELITE
ampsterdam
ampsterdam
ELITE
Ratings
Looks interesting! Haven't had a look at the pk or the build in depth but it looks cool. Good luck!

DaWomboss

Ratings
32 1
Also I have been told by the map judge that some parts will need nerfing, I would like to humbly request that I am able to nerf the jumps myself and that it not get nerfed tooooo much pls ty : )

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
961 435
Hello, I havent tested the parkour yet, but from what the pics show, it may look good. I'm gonna be really picky about the build, IMO it needs more texture. 0

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
Hello Dawomby, Daaronaaronax, Kvoidcoconut, Pax_australis,

I will be putting your map into ONGOING. Please be patient as I discuss your map with the map judging team.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me on discord jacobsfunparty#0486.

Thanks,
Jacob

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
Hello Dawomby, Daaronaaronax, Kvoidcoconut, Pax_australis,

Your map has been REJECTED

Your theme is original so good job with that.

We did really like the build. You used a lot of space which can allow for a lot of detail to be added to the map. The main issue was that the space was not used to add any detail. For example, the buildings lack texture and only one type of block is used. Also, the interiors in certain spots look completely bare or unfinished. I would work on polishing up interiors and possibly adding more detail to the exterior of the buildings as well. Looking at the reference images provided from google, the game is very dark and dull in color but because the build is being transferred to Minecraft, more detail has to be added to capture the same dull and dark feeling without the build looking too bland.

The parkour has good potential as well. The jumps are unique and varied and were enjoyable to play through. The main issues were difficulty, checkpoint placement, and length (kinda). For difficulty, some of the jumps were too hard for the insane difficulty. If you catch me in-game or message me on discord I can show some examples. For the checkpoints, some spots had checkpoints way too far apart making the jumps quite unforgiving for the insane difficulty. For the length of the map, the number of jumps was acceptable for the insane difficulty but the amount of running, swimming, and climbing up ladders made the map feel significantly longer. This can be fixed by making use of either tp pads, triggers to launch players in the air, or just shortening the swimming sections.

Thank you for submitting a map. Good luck with future submissions. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me on discord jacobsfunparty#0486. Feel free to resubmit whenever.

Thanks,
Jacob

Status
Not open for further replies.