Introduction!?11/!?

Ratings
Hello Manacube! My IGN is DOINBRYZEHACK_ but I used to be Jigglypuff931. I started playing Minecraft since beta 1.9 to 1.3 and took a "short" break for 6 years to play league because I am a sad toxic human and have no life, and have been playing since 1.15 onward. I joined Manacube in the summer and have exclusively been playing on the creative server. Previously only playing on anarchy servers, the aspect of building was something I never even bothered to look at, but the friendly community of creative showed me the ropes and now I have a C grade working on B grade (hopefully). I used to just come on here when I was titled on league but now I'm usually active most of the day since league is now on preseason and I don't have to care about my rank at least until January. I hope to become an active member on the forums and discord because this community has grown on me and I would love to get to know them better. I wish all who read this the best and I hope to get to know all of you better though the forums, discord, and server itself. Have a blessed day Manacube!

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Kzbwjqnwizndbs HI I LOVE YOUR PFP.

Owkay owkay so. WELCOME TO MANACUBE. I just want say that you're the bravest person I have ever met for taking a six year break to play league. If I did that, I would have actually ended myself or something LMAO. I totally get that league can be tilting And- I have had moments where I smacked myself in the head so hard out of anger a piece of my headset fell of LOL. Who do you main?

I hope you get your B grade and that you'll enjoy Manacube for a long time!! If anything is up that needs attention or you need help, feel free to contact myself or any staff member. Enjoy your stay and already a happy Holliday season!!

-Warlord9120, Olympus Mod+, Skyblock/Islands and Survival Mod <3

Ratings
Well I didn't only play league lol. I main mid but id say my most played champs are Yone, Leblanc, Katarina, Orianna, and Aatrox. Thanks being so friendly and welcoming, all the staff here are so nice!

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
Heya heya! Loving that LeBlanc profile pic! One of my top favorite LeBlanc skins

Welcome to ManaCube! As I am a part of the Creative staff team, we always love seeing Creative grow! We are a small game mode compared to others, however seeing people join always makes me happy. Best of luck on your B grade, I can't wait to see it once its submitted! Creative is one of the two servers I staff/main, therefore you'll definitely see me around. If you ever need anything, you are always free to ask!

See ya around the server!
- ashley<3

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Well I didn't only play league lol. I main mid but id say my most played champs are Yone, Leblanc, Katarina, Orianna, and Aatrox. Thanks being so friendly and welcoming, all the staff here are so nice!
Aatrox huh? Then you're literally all that is wrong with society! Jk, although his healing is... Yeah...