Introduction- ShatteredHeart

mel

Forum Expert
VIP+
Ratings
206 7
Hey guys its me ShatteredHeart. Some of you guys may know me as Mel on the Manacube server :cool: I'm mostly spend my time on Parkour and Creative and if you see me around say " Hi ". My favourite hobbies are playing Minecraft and eating. If you ever bring pizza or other foods in our convo ill love you forever :p I'm friendly so if you ever need help or want someone to talk to Hit me up! Anyway, I'm excited to join this server and community with you guys :D

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Yo Mel my favorite Locked person!! Nice introduction you got there and I got pizza. If you wanna talk to me seriously, you always can btw. Feel free to message me ;)

daniel.

MVP+
vaen
vaen
MVP+
Ratings
125 3
Hello Mel, it's nice to see that you've created a forum account! If you ever want to talk to me just message me :)

Last edited:

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
Eh, you an okay person <3

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
Welcome Mel! Maybe we could do a parkour race or a build battle sometime! I like eating and minecraft too! Who doesn't right? If you have any questions feel free to message me!

mel

Forum Expert
VIP+
Ratings
206 7
Welcome Mel! Maybe we could do a parkour race or a build battle sometime! I like eating and minecraft too! Who doesn't right? If you have any questions feel free to message me!
Thanks Kat! Sounds Fun :) If you don't like eating and playing minecraft than your not human.