Introduction

Ratings
Hello everyone,

I'd just like to write a quick introduction post! I'm a new addition to the already awesome team at MineVast. I'm the new web developer. I'm 16 and I live in Lymm (it's a nice village) in the United Kingdom, I enjoy creating websites, playing games and everything technology related!

I will be creating lots of awesome things for MineVast, and I'll be asking for feedback, ideas and more from the community. I've worked on lots of different websites, and as always I love to learn new languages and improve my current skills.

If you'd like to follow me on Twitter, then you can do so by visiting my profile, my handle is @Triplenox.

That's all for now, but I'll most likely be posting some cool updates in the coming weeks and I can't wait to get right in to working at MineVast.

Thanks,
Matt

Last edited:

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
Awesome! This website is already awesome! Make it awesomer! (Overused the term "awesome").

Guppz

Ratings
44 1
Hello everyone,

I'd just like to write a quick introduction post! I'm a new addition to the already awesome team at MineVast. I'm the new web developer. I'm 16 and I live in a village in the United Kingdom, I enjoy creating websites, playing games and everything technology related!

I will be creating lots of awesome things for MineVast, and I'll be asking for feedback, ideas and more from the community. I've worked on lots of different websites, and as always I love to learn new languages and improve my current skills.

If you'd like to follow me on Twitter, then you can do so by visiting my profile, my handle is @Triplenox.

That's all for now, but I'll most likely be posting some cool updates in the coming weeks and I can't wait to get right in to working at MineVast.

Thanks,
Matt
Great to have you here bud!:)

Abel

Donator
Ratings
Lol its nice to have a new member to the MV staff Cant wait to see the future updates on Mv web!

xMother

Ratings
Well first off. Welcome Matt. I hope you have the best of time here and we welcome you to Minevast. I love to see new people join staff.
I cant wait to see what big things you will do to improve this server!

Michael

Retired
Retired
Ratings
Already said welcome to you Matt but once again like to say that i'm very happy to have you here and nice work on the shout box, hope to see more awesome stuff on the site soon :D

Ryanminty123

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
110 3
Hello everyone,

I'd just like to write a quick introduction post! I'm a new addition to the already awesome team at MineVast. I'm the new web developer. I'm 16 and I live in Lymm (it's a nice village) in the United Kingdom, I enjoy creating websites, playing games and everything technology related!

Thanks,
Matt
Welcome to Minevast Matt I understand that you're the web developer but I hope to see you become part of this amazing community as well as the staff :D

Ratings
Thanks all, really appreciate all the kind posts! Already added a few things and fixed some bugs - bigger things will be coming. Hope you will all enjoy the new shoutbox.

Ratings
Hello everyone,

Thanks,
Matt

I'm looking forward to seeing what you will be bringing to minevast ;)

Aki_Ji

Donator
Ratings
43 4
Welcome to Minevast! Can't wait to see what you can bring to the website!
Dropped you a follow on twitter c:

-Aki