Introduction

Ratings
Hey, this is my introduction to introduce myself i guess. I am a new player to the community and have been playing for the past 7 days and have really enjoyed the server.
Name: Pharrell
Hobbies:I really like building and am currently working on my project on the skyblock server that's the server i mostly play on.
others: I've met some really nice people of the past 7 days helpful people rude people all sorts but im on skblock oasis if u wanna hang out sometime :)
also i like anime and neflix series and that's it really i'm pretty boring XD.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,276 98
Welcome! Hope you have a fun time :p

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
Welcome to the server. Come on Aztec skyblock some time. We can do some building or something similar.

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
Heyo. Welcome to Manacube. Im a bit late but, you seemed worthy enough for me to comment 2 days late. Well anyways, Welcome to Manacube. Oh shoot, I already said that. Anyways, Have Fun.

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello!!

Welcome to Manacube! I really hope you find the majority of the community to be nice and friendly. I’ll hop on occasionally and say hi if I have time, other than that you can find me on Parkour. If you ever have an issue on skyblock, please feel free to contact Skyblock staff. If there’s something going on in chat, feel free to contact any staff that are online. If no one is on, you can ask in the help section of our discord.

I hope you enjoy your time here!!
-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)