Forum Master
PATRON
Lavendel
Lavendel
Patron
Ratings
579 7
Hello! Hello!

I realized I never introduced myself to everyone, though I joined Manacube a while ago. As most of you know, my name is Lavendel, I have many many nicknames [https://manacube.com/threads/nicknamendels-lav.57649/], but you can call me Lav. What does Lavendel mean? That's easy to answer! My favorite plant/flower is the Lavender, and since I am from Switzerland [and usually speak German] I chose the German word "Lavendel" for it.

My real name is Jessica, and I am a 17-year-old. As mentioned before I live in Switzerland, in the German region to be more specific. My birthday is on the 4th of March. I would describe myself as a passionate, creative, and sympathetic person. I'm always open to new challenges and I really like to teach myself new skills, like coding and similar. Creativity is also something I use a lot in my current apprenticeship as Mediamatician. I am being trained in several core competencies like design, developing, filming, and photography, and others. As for now, I am looking for a new place to start a new apprenticeship since I will be quitting the one I am in right now by the end of January. In my free time, I like to spend time staffing on Manacube or spend time with my family and friends. I also like to skateboard as it makes me feel free, which is a feeling I need, especially during the pandemic.

Now onto my history on Manacube. I joined Manacube for the first time back in November 2018. I stumbled upon Manacube around that time, because I was looking for a Server with a Creative Realm on it. I enjoy building a lot! A few weeks in I decided to apply for the Buildteam and I got in, it was a great experience and I do not regret joining it. After my time on the Buildteam, I took a break for about 3 months and returned in September 2019. I decided to send in a staff application around 1 year ago because I was highly interested in working in a server team and for a game mode I've always enjoyed playing. One month later [February 2020] my staff application was accepted and I got the chance to start staffing Creative. Just not too long after my Mod Promotion I started staffing KitPvP, which is also my Main Server now. I staffed until the end of July where I decided to resign and take a break, due to health issues, I needed to recover from. During my recovery time, I still played on KitPvP and my love for it just grew stronger. After a successful recovery, I returned to my staffing duties as KitPvP Mod by the end of September. Since it is a very understaffed game mode, I tried to maintain high activity to support it as much as I can. Never would I have expected to be promoted to KitPvP Mod+ and I feel really honored, to be honest!

Well, I think this is pretty much the end of my introduction. If you have any other questions about me or questions and suggestions concerning KitPvP, don't be shy and contact me on the forums or discord [Lavendel#4574]. I wish everyone a Happy New Year and I hope everyone and their families stay safe during these days. Have a nice day/night!

[P.S.: English isn't my first language so if anything sounds weird to you or I have any other mistakes, please don't bash me. I'm trying my best. :c]
- Lavendel <3

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Hi Lav!

I've known you forever and i'm so glad to say that I do. You are truly such a kind person who has always helped me when needed. I am also so happy to learn more about you from reading this post! I congratulate you again on your promotion as it was truly well deserved. I had no idea you were into art (you used a of fancy words but im talking about your internship) we should talk about it sometime and share our work with each other!

ugh, you're making me want to do a reintroduction- i've been on manacube for 2 years now.

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Awww Lav I loved this introduction. I’ve loved staffing with you and getting to know you!! I had no idea your name was Jessica, such a pretty name. Also I had no idea creative was your first server. It was fun reading your introduction!!

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Hey Lav!

I love your introduction! This made me realize I never did an introduction either. I might need to do one myself now as well. Mine won’t top yours tho.

I have known you for a while now and I always love talking with you! The support you keep giving me on a lot of aspects really got me through things! Thanks for being such a wonderful person. Promotion well deserved <3

Cya soon on the karaoke because we still gotta do that German karaoke someday xD

Mr_DagALkeef_B7

Forum God
VIP+
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
VIP+
Ratings
534 98
It's Lav. Hello ;D. Nice to meet you. You are familiar on ManaCube and this excited me to read your intro :) I didn't know that your IGN comes from Lavender flower in German language XD. Good to know it really. Also, I was always curious what server you were staffing on, and I realized it was KitPvP ^-^ Hi pvper ;P