Introduction

Ratings
Hi i'm BooceMaster
I'm 14 turning 15 In august 10
So far this is my number 1 mini game server
Most hackers ruin it but I just find a way to get rid of them I'm also hoping to apply for staff to help out.

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
Welcome to Minevast and to the forums! Hope you enjoy your time here.

When you see hackers in game, it would be great if you would record them and report them on the forums under Player Reports. They tend to turn off hacks when staff arrive, so "regular" players sometimes have a better chance at recording them. Besides, if you do hope to become staff, you will need to record hackers to ban them. Starting before you are apply is great practice! :rolleyes: There are a few free recording apps, like ShareX, you could use.

If you ever need help in game, be sure to use /staff to look and see who might be able to help.

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
Hello!

Welcome to the server & forums.

Like Purple4me has said, it really does help us out if you gather evidence and report a player for us. We can't catch every single rule breaker, so helping us out every once and a while is nice. Whenever you need to report a player, you can do /report (username) (reason). If a staff member does not come and help, then you can gather evidence and file a report on the forums by clicking here.

If you don't have a recording software, there are many great options. I recommend Fraps, as it is easy to use and set up. If you want to become staff, it wouldn't hurt to have a head start on the recording and reporting process.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to send a message to myself and/or another staff member a message here on the forums or in game.

Have a nice day!

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
Welcome to the server and the forums! :D