> Difficulty: Expert <

> Number of Jumps: 87 <

> Number of Checkpoints: 6 <

> Plot info: /plot v JM4s 1 <

2021-02-17_03.59.37.png

2021-02-17_04.00.39.png

2021-02-17_04.01.50.png

2021-02-17_04.02.00.png
This is my first (serious) attempt at a map in ManaCube! I have been working on this map for a while and I am quite happy with how it turned out. Even if this map gets rejected, feedback will be really appreciated since it will help me grow as a mapmaker and go for better / more ambitious projects in the near future.

Special thanks to ObamaGaming, TigerTwist and BinLickerLover, among other mappers and players for giving me helpful tips during this map's creation!

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello JM4s,

I will be putting this map into Ongoing. This means your map has undergone a primary review by a map judge, and is ready to be discussed among the judging team. Please be patient with us in this process, as it can take a few days to reach a final decision on your map. The thread will now be locked to public comments.

If you have questions in the meantime, feel free to message me on Discord.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello JM4s,

I will be putting this map into reviewing. This means that there are some aspects of your map that are really great, but others will need to be revised before your map is fully accepted. You will have until March 22nd, 2021 to make the needed changes to the map before it is automatically rejected.

The theme of the map is somewhat unoriginal, as there are a many floating island and house maps. However, the build executed with the "inversion" of the whole map is a great interesting twist on this theme. The build itself is well thought out and looks great, with many details! It's also nice to look at upright in the super secret settings (flipped).

The parkour is the main area of concern for the map. While the parkour is somewhat mixed and varied, it does get a bit repetitive in places. With the rotation of the map to X facing, the map will need some nerfing as some trickier jumps got buffed in that process. Checkpoint placement will also need to be reconsidered and placed more strategically around more difficult areas.

Thank you for submitting this map! Please message me on Discord once you have made changes so that it can be re-reviewed. I look forward to seeing your revisions soon!

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello JM4s,

Thank you for making the needed changes to this map! It is now being accepted. Hope to see more submissions from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.