Rejected Iron Flammation - Insane Map - UPDATED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Hey again,

Username: abax27
Warp: /plot visit abax27 (idk how to find my plot # sorry im new :p)
Difficulty: Insane
Photos: attached
Theme: Iron
Name: Iron Flammaton

I've re-created my map previously submitted in the creative server like asked. Thanks for the kind words, and good luck in judging my map :D Note the triple neo must be x facing ty
2017-02-05_00.32.11.png
View attachment 6759
2017-02-03_23.56.13.png
2017-02-03_23.45.33.png

Last edited:

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
530 27
Honestly, to me this doesn't look very appealing from the outside which would put me off playing the parkour as I play the parkour maps depending on how they look when I first look at them. Unfortunately, I cannot find your plot on the creative server which makes me feel like the rollback has taken it. You may have to get a creative staff member to do a rollback. Yet this could just be my commands bugging.

Edit: I think I must of typed the command in wrong :/ Anyways, i'm sticking to what I said before about it not being too appealing to me... Yet you do have a variety of jumps which I do like!

(This is my own opinion and wont affect the judge's opinion)

- Aloro

Last edited:
Ratings
Honestly, to me this doesn't look very appealing from the outside which would put me off playing the parkour as I play the parkour maps depending on how they look when I first look at them. Unfortunately, I cannot find your plot on the creative server which makes me feel like the rollback has taken it. You may have to get a creative staff member to do a rollback. Yet this could just be my commands bugging.

Edit: I think I must of typed the command in wrong :/ Anyways, i'm sticking to what I said before about it not being too appealing to me... Yet you do have a variety of jumps which I do like!

(This is my own opinion and wont affect the judge's opinion)

- Aloro
Thanks dawg. Taken note of that. Currently redoin the outside section

Last edited:

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Hey abax27,
I am sorry to tell you, but I am going to reject this course. It really is just cubic and does not look attractive at all. I am also confused with the theme name, because it does not really fit to the course. Thanks for submitting and I hope to see more in the future!

Shron

Status
Not open for further replies.