Accepted Iron Golem Parkour (Hard)

xBejja

Donator
Ratings
Hey Guys
My Parkour has:

- about 50 jumps (some jumps are really hard :3 )
- 3 checkpoints (without the checkpoint at the beginning)
- ladders, trapdoors, fences, iron gates, hoppers...and normal blocks

This Parkour is 100% possible!
I built it by myself on your creative Server
my ingame name is: xBejja

I spent a lot of time to build this Parkour so I hope you like it :)

Attachments

Last edited:

minecrft

ELITE
minecrft
minecrft
ELITE
Ratings
Hello,
I like your map so far, the iron golem is very detailed and the jumps seem to be pretty hard. Althought I would recommend to make them go through the golem more, like inside, but besides that I think this is really good.
Best wishes, minecrft

xBejja

Donator
Ratings
[DOUBLEPOST=1436447987][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello,
I like your map so far, the iron golem is very detailed and the jumps seem to be pretty hard. Althought I would recommend to make them go through the golem more, like inside, but besides that I think this is really good.
Best wishes, minecrft
There is a part where you are inside the iron golem
I dont know why but I cant upload the file to show you it but you can visit my plot do /plot tp xBejja :3

DaTNTBoy

Dedicated Member
VIP
6YearOld
6YearOld
VIP
Ratings
53 10
Hello,
Best wishes, minecrft
Yes agree, very detailed and I think it is a bit too short. Thats fine. Hope it gets accepted!

Pud96

Forum Expert
VIP+
Pud96
Pud96
VIP+
Ratings
57 14
Okay so is good but if you fix the entrance would be better it is hard, the map is perfect very good hope it get accepted

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Congratulations, your map has been officially Accepted!

Your map is sufficiently difficult for it's difficulty range, and you make up for a lack of jumps with the addition of a few very tricky jumps that make the course feel hard.

The detail is well done, and the theme is rather popular on the Parkour server, as we already have a Snow Golem, Cow, etc, and we'd be happy to have an Iron Golem too.

Please keep in mind that we have a great deal many parkour maps to add to the server, so you must be patient with us, your map will be added in the future.

~ Billy