Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello MattTheCutie and Presidenten,

Your map will now be marked as ongoing; I have reviewed your map and it will now be discussed among the map judges. This may take time, so please be patient. This thread will be closed from responses.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello MattTheCutie and Presidenten,

Your map will now be put into reviewing; this means it is neither accepted or rejected just yet.
The theme is original (Iron Man does exist in a map already, but this is original enough.)
The build is accurate to what you were going for with plenty of detail to be seen, well done!

The parkour is the main concern. It feels unnatural for an insane map. The checkpoints feel a bit out of place; some are extremely short and some are very long. The parkour feels fine near the start but gets tricky near the end. This section feels a bit repetitive and could be adjusted:
1615255364227.png

The luck vine at the end of the map also would need to be adjusted.
You have until one month from now (April 8th) to make these changes; otherwise, your map will automatically be rejected. As this is locked from responses, you will have to either start a conversation with me on here, or message me on discord when changes have been made.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello,

The requested changes have been made, and I am happy to inform you that your map is officially being accepted!

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.