Is All Xp Bugged?

I just would like to know what all is bugged related to Xp, i never get answers in chat. Recently i ranked up my parties Mob Xp to max but it feels like it wasn't affected at all. Plus then i farmed enough souls for the Mystic Armor and that didnt work at all either. Does inquisitive or Master Inquisitive even work??

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,891 47
All of these exp boost things are bugged. I'm pretty sure it's global since its the same problem on Skyblock and Olympus. It's been reported dozens of times over the past year and it hasn't been fixed.
They removed inquisitive from Skyblock months ago so I'm surprised they still have it on survival.
The party upgrade system is the same on Skyblock, which is also broken.
Mystic armor has been broken since it was released.
On Olympus, many of the exp bottles do not give any exp at all.

It's unfortunate all of these are broken and it doesn't seem as if they're not working on it. I'm kind of an exp-addict so it makes me pretty upset.

All of these exp boost things are bugged. I'm pretty sure it's global since its the same problem on Skyblock and Olympus. It's been reported dozens of times over the past year and it hasn't been fixed.
They removed inquisitive from Skyblock months ago so I'm surprised they still have it on survival.
The party upgrade system is the same on Skyblock, which is also broken.
Mystic armor has been broken since it was released.
On Olympus, many of the exp bottles do not give any exp at all.

It's unfortunate all of these are broken and it doesn't seem as if they're not working on it. I'm kind of an exp-addict so it makes me pretty upset.
damn ive put alot of time and effort into maxing xp gain...

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
961 435
damn ive put alot of time and effort into maxing xp gain...
you should be able to create a support ticket to get it back (make sure you have proof)