Is the new sign update a feature or a bug?

Mivality

VIP
Mivality
Mivality
VIP
Ratings
Because now some of the checkpoints are unreachable. For example, I'm doing Elsa, and the first checkpoint you need to reach in water, which is now impossible to do with the current state of the server

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Hello,

I'll look into this - there is a potential issue because you can reach signs in Creative farther than in Survival (so when you're testing the reachability of your checkpoints it may be incorrect). If it is a issue with the checkpoint not being possible, I'll report it to the higher up staff so one can move the checkpoint to be possible.

Have a good day!

Mivality

VIP
Mivality
Mivality
VIP
Ratings
Hello,

I'll look into this - there is a potential issue because you can reach signs in Creative farther than in Survival (so when you're testing the reachability of your checkpoints it may be incorrect). If it is a issue with the checkpoint not being possible, I'll report it to the higher up staff so one can move the checkpoint to be possible.

Have a good day!
This isn't an issue with a specific map, due to the recent server update, the reachability of checkpoints changed, the leaderboards are broken, and the cooldown sign on the champ maps are broken

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
This isn't an issue with a specific map, due to the recent server update, the reachability of checkpoints changed, the leaderboards are broken, and the cooldown sign on the champ maps are broken
Also, you can't click a checkpoint in midair. Dacon might have forgotten to add water as a "solid".

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Higher up staff have been notified and hopefully a fix will come out soon. Thanks!

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Yes, this issue of not reaching checkpoint signs is a new issue and hopefully will be looked into soon, since it makes many checkpoints much harder/longer than usual

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
So like Tas said, yeah there is an issue with checkpoint for the moment, and the admins are aware, dacon is currently adding a patch so we can't get stuck mid-air anymore, which is why it's kinda bugged for the moment.