Island Disappeared

Ratings
1 1
I hadn't been on skyblock on here for a while, so I decided to log in for a bit of nostalgia. I just casually typed /is go so I could travel to my island, only to be told I don't have an island. But I do have an island, I started it about a year ago and I had so much fun on it. This was the first time I've logged onto skyblock since the total revamp from the old Minevast, so did everyone's islands get deleted when the server got refurbished? I started about a year ago and I last logged about a month before Manacube. Please explains what's happened and try and bring my island back.

Thanks for your time
~Moz_Banana75 :):p:D

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Hello, Moz_Banana75. When the server got refurbished (as you put it) from MineVast into ManaCube, everyone's island on Skyblock did get deleted and reset. Survival also got reset. Hate to break it to you, but you are going to have to restart your island. Sounds like you did fun with your old island, and maybe you can find enjoyment in creating a new one. If you have any more questions, contact any of the staff team by either on the forums, Discord, or in-game. Thank you for listening, and sorry that your island got reset. I wish you luck in creating a new one (assuming you're actually going to do so, to get back up in the ranks of best islands :p). ;)