Jumps - 73-76
Theme - Islands
Checkpoints (that I added) - 4
Made by - Me (Zudox) & Mythical_Art26
Tested by - Me (Zudox) & Livdox
Name - Islands
Difficulty - Medium - Hard
How to get there - /plot home zudox 4
Screenshots - Somehow I couldn't find them... But you can always /plot home zudox 4 to see it :D

I really hope that this map will be accepted. There's 3 islands (there for the name) and it gets progressevly (I know, I can't spell) harder. I got a bunch of people to come and look at it, and they all really liked it. There's some very hard jumps ---ALL JUMPS ARE POSSIBLE--- and some people might not figure out how to do them. I did put a sign down on how to do it. There's a lot of ways to cheat, but I tried to "eliminate" them all, and I hope that I got all of them :D

iSatOnApenguin

Dedicated Member
MVP+
iSatOnApenguin
iSatOnApenguin
MVP+
Ratings
I have tried it out it's not bad but there is a small problem when u put the sign that says 'I am just a lonely sign on an invisible block' u gave no directions so that may confuse people like it did me because i didn't know that i had to jump on it and then into a tube made of barrier blocks so if you can please change it and i think there is a map similar to yours but anyway good luck on getting the map accepted. :D

Zudox

Donator
Ratings
Thanks for the help. I'll make sure to fix this, and give the directions! I really appreciate your comment/reply :D

Status
Not open for further replies.