Rejected Islands - Medium - 40 Jumps - 4 Checkpoints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! My map is unique as it is floating islands. I really like it as I had the creativity to make it my own self! It took over 4 days to make but I made it in the end. Please make my map an official map, it will be very appreciated. Thank you very much! :D

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello ImRealRy,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme that you used is heavily unoriginal; we already have a ton of Island themed maps. When creating a map, ensure it is a unique theme and clearly distinct from the rest of the maps. You can find a list of maps that have already been created by clicking here.
In regards to the build, as there is not "main build" and that the build is floating parkour, it is lacking in both detail and depth. I advise you to create a "main build" to then center the parkour within and closely surrounding.
The parkour is an issue; it's mainly floating which is typically no longer accepted. Your map fits the difficulty and length of a medium, good work on that. The blocks used for jumps are unvaried, so try using flower pots, fence gates, piston heads, beds and ice to spice it up. Finally, when creating a fork in your parkour path, make sure it's symmetrical and does not include barriers.[Jash]

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.