Islands Suggstions

Do you agree with this suggestion?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

OneOfAKind

Donator
Ratings
At the start of Islands, the mobs died as quickly as the players (I believe), but due to high requests, Dacon changed that. I believe that this feature should be removed completely for mobs (at least for non-hostile mobs such as: villagers, animals ect.). This will make farming much easier due to water transportation not killing the mobs on the way there and redstone-related farms that transport mobs with water, as this throws off the calculations on the mob's health.

Hope this was clear enough!

Edit: I found out that Chickens and Villagers don't get damaged by water.

Last edited:
Ratings
I like your suggestion, and I've run into the same problem. The only thing I would say is I like the extra challenge of not having them fall in the 'cursed' water and I think it makes the game a little more fun.

UnrefinedStyle

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
90 6
I actually quite like the added mechanic, because it both requires and allows for more interesting farm designs. It does get fairly uninteresting when you just copy and paste the same farm designs on your island server after server.

OneOfAKind

Donator
Ratings
I agree with the fact that this requires us to create different farm designs, but it also limits the efficiency of other farm designs. This also doesn't have to be removed completely, maybe just non-hostile mobs such as cows, pigs, and sheep.