Isn't the kit cut that just happened sorta illegal?

rew

Forum Master
ELITE
TigerTwist2
TigerTwist2
ELITE
Ratings
401 124
Think about it. People have paid LOTS to get that rank, some specifically for all the kits. And now, without even a question, they drop this mess of an update on us. This can be classified as false advertising and could legitimately have a standing case in court if things stay this way.

NoPoint

Ratings
Think about it. People have paid LOTS to get that rank, some specifically for all the kits. And now, without even a question, they drop this mess of an update on us. This can be classified as false advertising and could legitimately have a standing case in court if things stay this way.

Hey! so I noticed you were having some questions about how this might be a legal thing, due to the fact of them changing

When agreeing to purchase anything on the manacube store, you agree to "terms & conditions"

Here are the Terms & Conditions that are listed

Terms of Service
User Agreement
We reserve the right to change, with or without notice, any rank price that has been set forth. We also reserve the right to change the contents of a specific rank - the benefits of a certain rank can change, and you will not be entitled to the old rank benefits if we change it. Rest assured that no rank benefit, or any other item in the store, will be changed without a valid, server-balancing reason.

We reserve the right, with the appropriate permissions, to forcibly make you leave the server, permanently or temporarily, with no chance of refund - however, this will never be unwarranted, this will only happen in the case of extreme rule-breaking. If you obey the rules, you will never be banned, plain and simple.

Refund Policy
All sales are final, you may not buyback, stop credit the server by any means necessary in order to receive your funds back that of which have been paid. And in doing so we reserve the right to disallow your continued play on the server/forums and not allow further funds to be added or taken away. We reserve the right to pursue any legal or collection action necessary to recover damages in the event of a forced charge-back.

As it says in the User agreement -
"The benefits of a certain rank can change, and you will not be entitled to the old rank benefits if we change it. Rest assured that no rank benefit, or any other item in the store, will be changed without a valid, server-balancing reason."

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
It means that thry will only change things if it brings more (economical) balance to the server. Elite players had a very strong presence in the cubits business. I think that was the server-ballancing reason that is behind this change.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
I really don't like how he changed the price. I calculated the exact amount of money I needed to upgrade and I told one of my family members the amount of money I needed for a present but now I don't have enough.