Issue with current staff choices

Ratings
2 3
As most kit members know I was banned almost a week ago [false ban] over a clip of conversive lagging on his POV and accusing 4.5 block reach, my appeal has been accepted 5 days later when I clearly was not cheating and everyone involved damn well knew including conversive himself [the person who sent the clip of me "cheating]

Thanks for the unban but we know we're getting targetted as a team as soon as one person with the "other" group *cough conversive etc* that has played kitpvp longer than us will accuse us then we get instabanned, Febreeze was banned as well but I'm making this post for the most recent mistake which was banning XxHandOfGodxX. Hand is banned for IRL deals? Atleast that's the info I'm given regarding his recent perma ban and this is literally ridiculous to a point where you can't believe if you aren't a KIT player[ < < <TO EVERYONE THAT DOESN'T PLAY KIT]. These "oldgens" keep on reporting to staff anything they believe cheating and staff instantly bans with 0 investigation and facts behind the matter. For this handofgod ban, I want to say he has clearly been dueling people for money I don't know if the server has a log to check that but there should be now that my teamates are being banned for the simple word of another player than has played longer than us. I'm not pointing finger to the entire staff team but this is huge bias, learn the situation before you make an administrative decision, such as banning a player, don't believe everything they say without going in and seeing the real truth by simply...uh idk....DMing or calling on discord? Simple as that, Kthx

NerdAura

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Ratings
98 18
There is no need for a post. If you think handofgod was false ban tell him to make a appeal. And if it is false he will be unban.

Xulon

ELITE
Xulon
Xulon
ELITE
Ratings
18 4
Saying their is no need to post this shows your a part of the problem bud. We have had over 5 teammates false banned due to iffy evidence and sometimes no evidence at all.

Ratings
2 3
There is no need for a post. If you think handofgod was false ban tell him to make a appeal. And if it is false he will be unban.
This post is for general awareness of what is going on and to prevent future calls to ban players just because staff feels like believe one side of the story without the facts or whole story.