GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
There is already a map named Italy (Unless this map's theme is actually different and I'm a moron)

Looks different and good tho! :)

49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
Cool this is what u wanted.

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Really cool looking map!
Cool this is what u wanted.
There is already a map named Italy (Unless this map's theme is actually different and I'm a moron)

Looks different and good tho! :)
Heya, thank you all for the support and appreciation <3
@GamersDecision The theme is a lot different to that of the map Italy, but I understnad hwere you are coming from! I have tried to execute the map a lot differently from how Italy looks and feels, however I believe you still make a valid point. Thank you for the feedback <3

BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
481 8
Gave this map a test, really fun parkour and it wasn't to difficult but a tricky slime jump near a cp that I think may need a nerf. Super clean build and good detail. I have a slight issue with the name but if map judges think it's too similar to Italy then it won't be too hard for you to change it. I have a little easter egg in the map so once this gets accepted try and find it (Clue: It's somewhere in the market area!) Goodluck! +1

Last edited:

Presidenten

Forum Master
ELITE
Hampifant
Hampifant
ELITE
Ratings
521 13
Amazing build, parkour is very fun aswell but some points after playing it through

- Parkour is too hard for a hard, but fit the expert difficulty just fine, I think it needs to be nerfed.
- It's built in the wrong facing so map will be rotated, probably making most jumps harder
- Slime under water is a no no, will lag and shinx will make them ugly, just look at whomps fortress.

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Amazing build, parkour is very fun aswell but some points after playing it through

- Parkour is too hard for a hard, but fit the expert difficulty just fine, I think it needs to be nerfed.
- It's built in the wrong facing so map will be rotated, probably making most jumps harder
- Slime under water is a no no, will lag and shinx will make them ugly, just look at whomps fortress.
Alright cheers Pres, had some others test the map and they said it was fine but I'll take your point into consideration. The facing is my fault, was going to be a medium firstly so the facing was fine, then we updated it to a hard, that's my fault entirely as I forgot to rotate it before building the parkour (FAWE also hits block checks when rotating on this scale, wish that wasn't the case).

The slime under the water, I didn't know about so cheers on that! I'll edit accordingly.

BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
481 8
I am a bit concerned about name of your map as it is a bit too similar to the map named Italy. I think it's an easy change that I would recommend :) good luck on the submission!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Jashhy and ObamaGaming,

Your map will now be marked as ongoing; I have reviewed this map and it will now be discussed among the map judges. This may take time, so please be patient. This thread will now be closed from responses.

Have a nice day,
Kristina

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Jashhy and ObamaGaming,

I am happy to inform you that your map is being accepted!
The theme is original; yes there is a map with a similar name but this is executed in a unique way, well done.
The build is accurate to what you were going for with plenty of details to be seen throughout! It is apparent that a lot of effort went into this!
The parkour is varied throughout, and was enjoyable to play! This fits the hard difficulty very nicely.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.