Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

66b

Katconx
Katconx
Ratings
15 1
so yeah i played for 2 months caused a load of drama had a few back and forth with staff got hated by the entire community absolutely bossed it where ever i played and now ima leave again so good bye u bunch of bots <3.

shoutout to @SunsetMagic for shagging grandads
shoutout to @rangedhealer77 for been an absolute tosser who is biased as hell
shoutout to @nxmsy and @Mogzy2 for repping the north east crew absolutely smashing it lads
shoutout to @BokChoy26 for naming himself after a chinese food what hes only ate once
shoutout to the entire aether community for been a bunch of bots who i could kill with a blindhold on, SHITTERS
shoutout to factions for changing rules constantly against me that was fun u kept me down for a while
and tbh no more players to thank really all a bunch of scumbags who has their mums cut their hair.

oh and shoutout to everyone who constantly talked shit about me when iv never seen u before it was nice to know i hurt ya feelings ya pua fanny

66b

Katconx
Katconx
Ratings
15 1
LOOK WHOS MAD!!!!! JUST LEAVE ALREADY WHY DID U PING EVERYONE IN A DISCORD FOR THIS SHIT. NO ONE CARES
are you trying to say im mad? your typing in caps my guy why would i be mad i quit cause i wanted to not because people made me do it so shut your mouth you fucking emo mosher go schem someone elses cannon retard

Status
Not open for further replies.