...it's about time.

Ratings
Well, it's been a long run. Over three years. But now, I think it's time for me to go.

Not sure if you guys can tell from the title of this, but I will be leaving MineVast. No idea for how long though.

Now, I'm sure you're wondering: "Why, Grunty? Why? You're like the godfather of creative." Basically, life has decided to catch up with me; I've got lots of examinations and other things coming in at full force now.

I find it sad that I have to do this, as a veteran member who has been playing for three years now, but I think, with life coming in, it's about time I say goodbye. (I may return for special events, though)

Before I do that, might wanna highlight some guys and thank them for making me a part of the community.
Who is on this list?
THE STAFF MEMBERS

Purpz (Purple4me) - Thanks for giving me the opportunity to help you out in various projects on skyblock. A nice place to be in, where you can get away from all the chaos going on in other servers.
GM (GM_Zero) - Thanks for being a great friend. Yeah, we can still keep in touch.
Phinx - Reliable mate who I can count on. Thanks for that.
Bacon (FleetingDream) - Thanks for being the best administrator a server could ever have. Good times.
THE OTHER GUYS
The Crew - For those in that Skype group, you know what I mean. Thanks for the fun times.
Psy (Psykovsky) - Thanks for the fun times, especially with your weird and questionable jokes.

And most importantly... those who stuck around with me and knew me for the last three years. Even those who really wanted me to stop winning Scramblers every five seconds.

Long speech, eh. I'm getting a little hoarse. Time to get to the point now. Thanks for tolerating my bullcrap for the last few years; I appreciate it. While I may be gone, I still want each and every member of MineVast to show their creativity in the art of building, because hey, that's what a creative server is for. If you guys want to continue a community plot in my legacy, go ahead; I'm not stopping you. To all the friends I have made over the three years, and to the MineVast community and the wonderful staff, it is time to say goodbye, for the very last time. Sayonara. Dasvidaniya. *insert goodbye in other languages here*

Keep in touch. Still wish to talk to me after my leave? Hit me up using the links in my forum signature.

And to all the creative youngies out there: you guys are gonna go far, but only if you keep learning; if you never stop moving forward.

This is Grunty, signing off.

Last edited:

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
All though I don't play creative a lot it's sad to see you go, I will always remember working on secret projects with you and it was great :D good luck with life and exams and I hope to see you soon :)

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Good luck in life dude. Not the biggest creative player but I do know who you are and I know you're a great player. Thanks for sharing your creativity with MineVast. Hope to see you sometime in the future! :)

Good luck,
Texans

jemmey

MVP
jemmey
jemmey
MVP
Ratings
194 1
Whaa, and you were so close to 10k. Gonna miss ya grunty, let's stay in touch on discord and stuffs c;

ILiekSand | Sand

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
115 29
You made a redstone door for me in 2013 ;( and you showed me that big redstone plot of urs...I need a moment sorry..;-; ;-; ;-;

aly

Donator
Ratings
79 1
Grunty you made me cry;-; Im so sad to see you go.. Im going to miss you a lot Mr. We were friends for maybe a year now and its been a good time. You're very wise smart creative and can crack a joke once in a while. I hope you have fun on your journey where ever it may go. I am proud to be a part of your Cabins and the skype Cabin chat that gave me thousands of messages. I truly am going to miss you and i hope you do come back. 10K so close... Like you said you are the "Grandfather" of creative. You've stuck it out the longest with the others coming and going.
Memories:
When Dani reported you for not being fun
When you guessed my age and i never told you it
YOU FINALLY gave me a hug <; (i have the screenshot)
Getting lost in the Cabins
etc etc....

Truly am going to miss you Grunty. I follow you on instagram tho cx

Cya when/if you come back love you little robot <3

Asiel

MVP+
Asiel
Asiel
MVP+
Ratings
52 4
good bye my friend...

o before you leave, "Where the heck is me!!"

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
It's sad to see you leave. You somehow managed to be not only one of the most well known players on the server, but also always treated me and other scrubs wonderfully. Looking forward to hopefully seeing you again. You had a very, very nice ride on Minevast.

EwwIt'sJustKell

Donator
Ratings
17 2
Grunt...
Please don't go..
I'm gonna miss always trying to beat you in scrambler.
It just doesn't feel the same on Creative without you.
Good Luck with whatever comes your way.
~"Young Grasshopper"