It's Fair Please

Ratings
Ever since they got rid of Fire and Ice I have been trying to figure a way for them to listen!My thought is they should have made fire and ice expert just move it to insane or leave it i don't care about that but change it back to insane please because people are spending money and ranks are a lot of money on this server and i love this server so I say since they spent their money it's fair because you know they spent money for /speed so I think its fair!

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Wolfie.. I explained you everything and you still have no clue, what is up with this course right now. Next time listen, before raging at me in the chat okay?
Okay so. Fire and Ice is not removed. F&I is still there and it was for a long time now in the donator part of expert/insane courses. The only difference now is that the difficulty got lowered from Insane to Expert during the fact that it is with speed way too easy for being an Insane course.
I don't understand your problem. If people are good enough in parkouring, they don't need F&I to grind their gems. And I know you have VIP, so you can still use it, you just need to do it twice now for 200 gems. Please read your own text again if you read this and ask yourself, why you posted this thread without listening to me in the chat or trying to pm me instead. I hope this is not too harsh, because I don't have an intention of insulting you.

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
You are still not really reading what I wrote. You said they got rid off F&I... it is still there. That's it

ChloeMonster

Ratings
67 3
Fire & Ice was way too easy to be an insane course because people were farming it and finishing it in 2 minutes. It was moved to expert because of this and moved to Donator. You are VIP so you can still access it, and as Shron has said to you here and in chat is that if people are that good at Parkour they can find other courses. I don't know why you keep insisting it be moved back to an insane course because it would be too OP. This was in no way to hurt your feelings. I just hope you get the reason why it was moved so that Shron doesn't have to continue to explain this to you.