IWHY WHY WHY CLICK PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANEPICFLYINGPAKI

Dedicated Member
Ratings
27 39
WHY IS ALWAYS PEOPLE MESSAGE ME AND WHEN I MESSAGE BACK THE NEXT MESSAGE THEY SEND THEY SAY x OR xo PLEASE IM 11 STOP DOING THIS ITS UNCOMFY FOR ME SOMETIME I GO INSANE WHEN THIS GAY BOY OR NAUGHTY GIRL SAY X AND XOXOXOXOXO PLEASE DONT COMMENT X OR XO IM TIRED OF THIS I CANT HANDLE IT ANY LONGER HELP ME PLEASE I LOG IN DISCORD 39 MESSAGE AND ALL IS X OR XO STOP IT IM SO ANGRY JUST SPREAD THE WORD IM PLAYBOY I LOVE TO PLAY SO LET ME PLAY

PLEASE STOP SYAING UWU AND OWO TO ME I HATE THOSE ANIME GIRL I WANT TO GO JNTO ANIME WORLD TO KILL ZERO TWO AND ALL HER OTHER EGIRLS BYEBYE IF YOU DO IT I PUT A CURSE UPON YOUR HOUSE.

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
You are able to /ignore the player in-game and block them on discord if they make you feel uncomfortable.

GummytheGod

Mod+
PATRON
GummytheGod
GummytheGod
Patron
Ratings
94 2
Just ignore players that you dont want to see talking in chat if you have a problem with them as kxe said. This means that you wont see any messages they send in chat.

GummytheGod

Mod+
PATRON
GummytheGod
GummytheGod
Patron
Ratings
94 2
Dont be rude please. And you can also block players on discord if you dont want to see their messages

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
BUT MIRE PEOPLE KEEP COMING YOU ARE DOING THIS TO KE IN PURPROSE USE BRAIN YOU FRICK
Screenshot 2020-07-21 at 11.32.06 PM.png

You can set it so direct messages from server members are disabled and that all messages are scanned. Please stop being rude.

GummytheGod

Mod+
PATRON
GummytheGod
GummytheGod
Patron
Ratings
94 2
I will be closing this thread as we have given you the answer to your question and you are just using this to be rude to me and other players.

Status
Not open for further replies.