Map Location: /plot v Blororis 7
Map Difficulty: Hard
Number of Jumps: ~61 Jumps
Number of Checkpoints: 3
Built by: Blororis
Parkour by: bunnyspanny @ThatOneGlove
Picture of the build below ;D
Overview.png

Front view: ------------------------- Interior (in the jar): ------------------ My pet duck:
Front View.png -------------------- Interior.png ---------------------- Easter Egg.jpg

I hope this map will get accepted, so I can get Mapper (I promise I will improve)

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Hey Boris and Spanny!
I am here to give you my review of the map! Please do remember that I am only a casual player, and my opinion doesn't affect whether or not the map gets accepted! I'm just trying to give helpful advice.
Firstly I think this map should be ACCEPTED and here's why!

The theme of your map is PRETTY GOOD since there is already at least one map about a jar of something. (CookieJar) There however is no map about a Jar of Pickles, so it's good!
The build of your map is GREAT it is accurate to what you were going for and well made! Great job on that!
The parkour of your map is OKAY. It is well varied and fun to play but I feel like the parkour might be a little TOO EASY for a Hard map. However, the amount of checkpoints on your map makes up for the difficulty, since there's only 3 of them in a 60 jump map. (Try to make the parkour harder and add more checkpoints, I think it might improve your chances.) You have also built your map on the wrong facing, since Hard map front should be X facing, when your is Z facing. This means that if the map gets accepted the map needs to be flipped so the front shows to the Hard map road. This means the front side of your map will be X facing, and it will alter every single jump in your map to have Z facing as X and X facing as Z. Consider using /rotate to flip your map in the right facing and testing the map again when it's correctly faced for the Parkour.

I wish you the best of luck! :D

Last edited:

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
Hey Boris!
I am here to give you my review of the map! Please do remember that I am only a casual player, and my opinion doesn't affect whether or not the map gets accepted! I'm just trying to give helpful advice.

The theme of your map is PRETTY GOOD since there is already at least one map about a jar of something. (CookieJar) There however is no map about a Jar of Pickles, so it's good!
The build of your map is GREAT it is accurate to what you were going for and well made! Great job on that!
The parkour of your map is OKAY. It is well varied and fun to play but I feel like the parkour might be a little TOO EASY for a Hard map. However, the amount of checkpoints on your map makes up for the difficulty, since there's only 3 of them in a 60 jump map. (Try to make the parkour harder and add more checkpoints, I think it might improve your chances.) You have also built your map on the wrong facing, since Hard map front should be X facing, when your is Z facing. This means that if the map gets accepted the map needs to be flipped so the front shows to the Hard map road. This means the front side of your map will be X facing, and it will alter every single jump in your map to have Z facing as X and X facing as Z. Consider using /rotate to flip your map in the right facing and testing the map again when it's correctly faced for the Parkour.

Thanks for the advice GamersDecision! I will try and change those problems with Spanny <3

Presidenten

Forum Master
ELITE
Hampifant
Hampifant
ELITE
Ratings
521 13
Hey Boris and Spanny!

Please dont tell people that their parkour is too easy when everyone is complaining about new maps being too hard. The difficulty is perfect for hard on this map, some jumps may even be too hard

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Please dont tell people that their parkour is too easy when everyone is complaining about new maps being too hard. The difficulty is perfect for hard on this map, some jumps may even be too hard
Maybe I was a little thrown off by the difficulty because of the checkpoint amount. I found this map much easier than the hard maps that were added last month. Maybe I'm wrong, my apologies, I'll try not to do that again!

Last edited:

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there, before going ahead with your map submission review I'd like to inform you that I'm only giving you my personal opinion/feedback on your parkour map submission and my personal feedback will certainly not affect your parkour map submission in the slightest, I recommend that you take in my feedback to improve your submission if there are any flaws, you don't need to and you're free to ignore me but anyhow, before going ahead I'd like to mention that I'm a Moderator not a Map Judge so this is just my personal opinion and I am not accepting or denying your parkour map as this is only my personal opinion.

Theme/detail: Firstly great job on the theme, certainly have never seen a jar of pickles parkour map submission before so I've got quite high hopes for this one, good job. For the detail you did an amazing job, your parkour submission certainly looks like a jar of pickles and it looks like you put in quite some detail, good job!

Parkour variety/difficulty: For the difficulty section in your parkour map submission, your parkour difficulty certainly matches that of a HARD map, you've got a good amount of jumps and most of your jumps are varied so they aren't all the same, good job on the parkour variety, great use of interesting and unique parkour jumps, certainly made the parkour more interesting to try out, nothing much to really say, good luck, one more little thing, you've got quite a few head hitters, that annoys me a little but honestly it's just preference.

PS: Nice parkour map name!

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
Hey there, before going ahead with your map submission review I'd like to inform you that I'm only giving you my personal opinion/feedback on your parkour map submission and my personal feedback will certainly not affect your parkour map submission in the slightest, I recommend that you take in my feedback to improve your submission if there are any flaws, you don't need to and you're free to ignore me but anyhow, before going ahead I'd like to mention that I'm a Moderator not a Map Judge so this is just my personal opinion and I am not accepting or denying your parkour map as this is only my personal opinion.

Theme/detail: Firstly great job on the theme, certainly have never seen a jar of pickles parkour map submission before so I've got quite high hopes for this one, good job. For the detail you did an amazing job, your parkour submission certainly looks like a jar of pickles and it looks like you put in quite some detail, good job!

Parkour variety/difficulty: For the difficulty section in your parkour map submission, your parkour difficulty certainly matches that of a HARD map, you've got a good amount of jumps and most of your jumps are varied so they aren't all the same, good job on the parkour variety, great use of interesting and unique parkour jumps, certainly made the parkour more interesting to try out, nothing much to really say, good luck, one more little thing, you've got quite a few head hitters, that annoys me a little but honestly it's just preference.

PS: Nice parkour map name!
Thank you Pro ilyyyy uwu

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hey guys :)
I agree with most of the sentiments that have been said as far as this map goes. The build is accurate, the parkour may a somewhat easier hard but that's definitely not a bad thing! I agree with Pres (among other mappers) that maps need to be reduced in difficulty compared to recent months.
As far as the checkpoints, I would also agree with Gamers. Trust me, I've made the same mistake as far as not adding enough checkpoints before (such as with ShrineFestival, I'm sorry everyone LOL) and you want to try to add checkpoints in every 8-10 jumps MAX, where some of these cps have over that (first cp is after 12 jumps). I'd rework where the checkpoints go a bit :)

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
Hey guys :)
I agree with most of the sentiments that have been said as far as this map goes. The build is accurate, the parkour may a somewhat easier hard but that's definitely not a bad thing! I agree with Pres (among other mappers) that maps need to be reduced in difficulty compared to recent months.
As far as the checkpoints, I would also agree with Gamers. Trust me, I've made the same mistake as far as not adding enough checkpoints before (such as with ShrineFestival, I'm sorry everyone LOL) and you want to try to add checkpoints in every 8-10 jumps MAX, where some of these cps have over that (first cp is after 12 jumps). I'd rework where the checkpoints go a bit :)
Thank you Quinny ilysmsmsm! I will try and change it up a bit the next time I come on!

Last edited:

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
OK GUYS UHH I CHANGED THE AMOUNT OF CHECKPOINTS FROM 3 TO 5 SO HOPEFULLY THATS ENOUGH AND YEA UHH YEA TY

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Blororis & bunnyspanny,

I'm happy to tell you, your map has been Accepted!
The theme is original, and the build is good. It's accurate to the theme and nicely built, so well done!
The parkour is well varied. You used a nice variety of blocks and items, creating original and enjoyable jumps.
I did slightly nerf a couple of jumps as they were too difficult for a hard map. I'm happy to show you these in-game, on the forums or on discord (madi#5198)
The length and difficulty are good for a hard map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.