Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,276 98
So, I thought it would be cool to ask ya'll what you hope to do in the future as most of us are still in school or don't have a life... who knows. (Sorta just used to ppl saying I wish I had a life) I think it can tell us a lot about one another like interests or hobbies? A hobby can be a job, who said anything about money I won't judge. If u like art, go for it. My point is, I'm just curious to see what ya'll are into. And don't be afraid to say something, cuz like I said, I ain't gonna judge lol. Ig I'll go first... so currently I'm still finish high school. I'm planning on doing an extra year, so five years total. I'm on my third year rn. Not sure what I wanna do after highschool, but hoping to go into perhaps 3D game design or just an animator who does anime...? (Not good at drawing anime lol) But ofc I have lots of other things I enjoy, like writing/reading, doodling, music, YouTube?? So ig those could be side things as well.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Im doing an apprenticeship at the moment for going into Mortuary Science and Embalming. I want to be a Mortician and Embalmer. Im also going to school for it ^^

My current job however is a receptionist at a dementia care facility.

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
I plan to go into the field of video production in one way or another; I've spent 2 years of schooling on it, been doing it casually since I was 10 years old, and used professional software for the past 2 years. I really enjoy it and I think I've gotten rather good, so it's probably a great place to start a career. If this fails, though, I could always try my hand at something else in the technology field (again, lots of experience) or cooking, as I've been enjoying it more and more over the past few years.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,276 98
I plan to go into the field of video production in one way or another; I've spent 2 years of schooling on it, been doing it casually since I was 10 years old, and used professional software for the past 2 years. I really enjoy it and I think I've gotten rather good, so it's probably a great place to start a career. If this fails, though, I could always try my hand at something else in the technology field (again, lots of experience) or cooking, as I've been enjoying it more and more over the past few years.
That's rlly cool! Good luck <3

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
I am personally aiming to go into Mechanical Engineering into Robotics field. As I find it awesome to see the results of making heavy machinery work or helping to create accurate robotics arms to save lives. Currently doing community college to finish engineering classes then transferring to a 4 year.