Easy Difficulty
25 Jumps
2 Checkpoints
/plot v Repuloh:3

2020-01-09_14.34.07.png

Last edited:

Tufart_59

Ratings
i love the build, that looks like the minecraft vanilla that we used to play. So nostalgic, i thk your parkour would be accepted for sure.

curtis

Dedicated Member
curtis18264
curtis18264
Ratings
121 2
Ill give a -0.2 for this, mostly because of the build

The parkour is nice and varied, although it would be better if it did have more challenging jumps, this map feels much easier compared to other easy maps

The barriers on the beach take away from the build, because of how many there are

The build feels too vanilla, one of the main features in the build are the trees, and they are the default minecraft trees. You should either change the trees or make more unique structures that you parkour around to make the build more diverse. The terrain itself is okay, but it could also use some more defining features to make it stand out from vanilla minecraft terrain

Also, I found some skips:
2020-01-08_17.15.09.png

You can climb up these vines and skip a handful of jumps

2020-01-08_17.15.38.png

Nothing is stopping me from getting onto the tree behind the sign. I can use this to get on top of the house, and skip almost half the parkour

I like the idea of this map, but I feel like if you would either have to start over or make some major changes to the build to get this accepted

balls_12

Dedicated Member
ELITE
balls_12
balls_12
ELITE
Ratings
93 5
Ill give a -0.2 for this, mostly because of the build

The parkour is nice and varied, although it would be better if it did have more challenging jumps, this map feels much easier compared to other easy maps

The barriers on the beach take away from the build, because of how many there are

The build feels too vanilla, one of the main features in the build are the trees, and they are the default minecraft trees. You should either change the trees or make more unique structures that you parkour around to make the build more diverse. The terrain itself is okay, but it could also use some more defining features to make it stand out from vanilla minecraft terrain

Also, I found some skips:
View attachment 21845
You can climb up these vines and skip a handful of jumps

View attachment 21846
Nothing is stopping me from getting onto the tree behind the sign. I can use this to get on top of the house, and skip almost half the parkour

I like the idea of this map, but I feel like if you would either have to start over or make some major changes to the build to get this accepted
I have now made the changes that I think are acceptable. Thanks

Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
The theme is ok. There are already already lots of biome maps, although, I have never seen a hut themed map, so I think its fine!
Build: The build looks really great! Good that u also made some custom trees, that makes it much better. The parkour makes the build look a little bit messy, but not too much at all.
Course: In my opinion, the course if really good! You have used a lot of different blocks, and it's very fun to do! Theres just 1 thing: When you need to jump from the enchantment table to the vines, it doesn't seem to be possible? I tried it with speed 5, and I still can't do it.. Looks like the vines are placed too high. Maybe thats not the way to go, if it's not, please place a sign.

You will get a +0,8 from me! GL with submitting your map! -Sil

Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
Btw, you didn't write the map name, difficulty, your name and number of jumps at the start of your map... Maybe you don't want to add all of those, but the map name is required.

balls_12

Dedicated Member
ELITE
balls_12
balls_12
ELITE
Ratings
93 5
Btw, you didn't write the map name, difficulty, your name and number of jumps at the start of your map... Maybe you don't want to add all of those, but the map name is required.
It's written on the hut :/

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Repuloh,

I'm happy to tell you, your map has been Accepted!
The theme isn't very original, as it does seem to be a bit like biome themed maps, however there aren't any strictly jungle hut themed maps, which is a bit more unique.
The build is good, it's accurate to the biome, with extra added detail.
The parkour has a good variety of blocks and items, making the jumps enjoyable and original, so well done!
I did patch a few minor exploits, but didn't make any significant changes to the map.
The length and difficulty are good for an easy map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.