Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
961 435
My Concerns

Theme:NOT ORIGINAL
Build:Could be better, just a maze with a jungle tree
Parkour:Not enough variation, I suggest to look at newer accepted maps for parkour inspiration

OVERALL:-1

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello TitanoftheRealms,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme isn't original, as there are a lot of maps based on biomes/nature. I do like the adventure aspect to it though. Please refer to the document in this thread - https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/ to make sure your map idea is original.
The build looks a bit messy. I would recommend having one or two main builds as your map, and incorporate the parkour into that, rather than having a few smaller builds with parkour floating in between.
The parkour is very repetitive, as most of it is normal blocks. I would recommend experimenting with a larger variety of blocks and items when building jumps, as this will overall make your map more enjoyable to complete.
I do like that you incorporated the jumps into the tree at the beginning, but it would be nice to see the jumps connected to the build more throughout the map, as I previously mentioned, having an excessive number of floating jumps can make your map look a bit messy.
The difficulty is good for an easy map, but the map does feel a bit long. Please read over this thread - https://manacube.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/ to make sure your map fits the requirements.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.