Just a rant fo people who are down <3

Allieisnormal

VIP
luminous_lights
luminous_lights
VIP
Ratings
wow im going so share this story to show that you are not alone. So wbathappened with my friend (lets call her Ash) we were best friends since 1st grade and she got with another girl and her toxic friend started talking trash about me making me insecure and have anxiety. (And starting to have crippling depression) But she would act all inoccent like she didnt call me all kinds of slurs and i would always be her lifeline.when covid started my parents saw that half of my eyebrow was gone. And i had plucked it out. Everytime i tried to confront her she would pull out the deppression card. (Which makes me a bit triggered as i am getting therapy for my actual depression while she was trying to self-diginose because it was a trend but failed many times) A month ago i decided if i wanted my mental health to get better i needed help and to drop her. And i did and found people that went though the same thing with Ash. Just know you will find someone Much Love (just a little rant)

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Hopefully you will feel better again. You deserve it :D

There's always people that love you never forget it <3

-regards

Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
"The journey may be long, but the light at the end of the dark tunnel is near. Continue forth, for the brightness of life and all of it's joy shall spread itself upon you and fill you with happiness."
You've done something super hard and for that I congratulate you.
<3