Karaoke...

Ratings
Right. so Karaoke hasnt been done in ages so has it stopped or not? Emma usually does it (with Purpz I think) and she wanted to cancel it. I dont see the point in it, why do you want to cancel it..Like do you not want to host it...Other staff members can do it..Im not trying to start an argue or anything but I think Karaoke should be added back. #BringKaraokeBack we really love it..the last karaoke was when there was school for almost everybody so thats the reason nobody came but Please bring karaoke back c:

Emmalouise

Forum Expert
MVP+
IEmmaLouiseI
IEmmaLouiseI
MVP+
Ratings
264 14
Karaoke was cancelled as barely anybody wanted to sing so it wasn't worth hosting as often as it was being. I may host one at some point this year but it won't be a frequent event again.

SpookyMaddy

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
116 17
Karaoke was cancelled as barely anybody wanted to sing so it wasn't worth hosting as often as it was being. I may host one at some point this year but it won't be a frequent event again.
I wanted to do a song in one of them but then my computer broke and I got banned and I was really sad because I practiced for ages

Phoxius

Donator
Ratings
54 7
This is the first I am ever hearing of this, and oh boy am I excited .

Phoxius

Donator
Ratings
54 7

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6