Rejected kermit the frog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
3 2
okay.....
IK that ALL of the maps I've ever posted have been either to repetitive,pixel art, unoriginal or the difficulty does not match.
but this one is different.
Its called kermit (inspiredly the beginning of the muppet movie).it is a scene were a man in a boat passes by kermit playing the banjo in a swamp with parkour such as blocks, ladders, trapdoors, fences, water, skulls and much more
I am so exited to share my map to others.
Map creator: James_The_Duck
plot warp: 135;16
difficulty: easy
checkpoints: 4
I do sincerely hope you take my map into consideration

-James_The_Duck

Yoshidude47

Yoshidude47
Yoshidude47
Ratings
54 3
James, before making another map I'd STRONGLY recommend looking at the Manacube parkour map guide from the top forum post, because this map you made is unacceptable. Your second jump is impossible to perform in version 1.8.9, and you use single iron fences, which is an illegal block to use in builds. The parkour is repetitive, the water section is slow and boring, and your build is flat and uninteresting. -1

BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
481 8
ok I've now fixed all of those isuues
I would beg to differ. The water section remains unchanged and as slow. The theme is not showed in your theme and is unrecognisable. The parkour remains repetitive, the cps are too long and there are way too many jumps for the easy difficulty.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello James_The_Duck,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is original, as we do not currently have a Kermit theme, so well done there.
The build, as mentioned above, could be more accurate to your theme, as the actual focus (Kermit) is very small compared to the rest of your build. Your build also needs more details and depth.
The parkour does have different jumps, but each section is repetitive still (several water jumps in a row, etc.) These jumps are also a bit unnecessary and don't really add any special elements to your map. Overall, while your map is in the jump range for an easy, it feels longer due to these unnecessary jumps.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.