Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Map Creator: Quinnyp (build) and Smxthie (parkour POG)
Map Name: Keroberos
Map Difficulty: Easy
Plot Warp: /plot v Quinnyp 2

# of Jumps: 23
# of Checkpoints: 2 (with a failsafe room)

Screenshots:
2020-05-15_22.59.46.png 2020-05-15_22.59.56.png

Keroberos or Kero-chan is a spiritual familiar from Cardcaptor Sakura :)

note yes kero is yellowish in this picture because he's more yellow in the reboot, but in classic cardcaptor he is orange

Last edited:

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
Hi Quinnyp and Smxthie, I am here to give my honest opinion on this map. (I am just giving my opinion, this will not affect the final result)
I am going to give this map a +1, which means I think it will get accepted. And here is why.

1. The theme and originality: The theme is very original, as we do not have any Cardcaptor Sakura maps, and of course, no Keroberos map, so good job on the theme! (yes im saying good job to myself btw ;D)

2. The build: The build is fantastic! It looks just like Keroberos from the anime and it really captures the joyful and happy actions of Keroberos. Also, I really like the use of artmaps on the face, it's very creative!

3. The parkour: The parkour is nice. It's well varied and was fun to play. But I found a big skip of the map which can be done using speed 5. The green is where you're supposed to go, while the red is the skip. Attached below is the skip part.
2020-05-16_12.12.50.png

Other than this skipped part, everything about it is awesome!

Once again, this is just my opinion on the map, not the official judging on the map.
This map is awesome and I love it a lot.
Good luck, Quinnyp and Smxthie!

Last edited:

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there, before going ahead with your map submission review I'd like to inform you that I'm only giving you my personal opinion/feedback on your parkour map submission and my personal feedback will certainly not affect your parkour map submission in the slightest, I recommend that you take in my feedback to improve your submission if there are any flaws, you don't need to and you're free to ignore me but anyhow, before going ahead I'd like to mention that I'm a Moderator not a Map Judge so this is just my personal opinion and I am not accepting or denying your parkour map as this is only my personal opinion.

Parkour theme/design: You've got a really nice design on your parkour map submission, I haven't really seen anything like it before, you've got great detail also, nothing much to really say.

Parkour difficulty/variety: Your parkour difficulty does match that of an EASY map which is great to see and your parkour variety is great, good use of interesting/unique blocks throughout your parkour map, good luck, there was a little skip but it's already been pointed out above.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Quinny and Nick,

I'm glad to be able to tell you that your map has been ACCEPTED. The theme is most definitely original as we have no maps themed after "Cardcaptor Sakura" or "Keroberos". Good job! The build is absolutely splendid, it looks exactly like what you were going for. It's cute, detailed, and attractive. The PK length and difficulty fit the easy difficulty very well, finding it to be perfectly suitable. Furthermore, the PK was very enjoyable to do as it was varied greatly. I only had to switch some things, these being: removing a ladder that wasn't necessary, adding some barriers, and moving the last checkpoint (all of these things shown below). Great map, hope to see more from the two of you!

Changes:
  1. The ladder wasn't necessary to do this jump -
  2. Added barriers to prevent players from skipping a couple of jumps -
  3. Moved the last checkpoint to an earlier point because it felt odd to have a checkpoint one or two jumps away from the end -

Status
Not open for further replies.