Not open for further replies.

StopDebuffing

ELITE
StopDebuffing
StopDebuffing
ELITE
Ratings
22 1
As many of you already know Kevgott, the richest player on Skyblock, is currently banned. I've seen a lot of rumors going around about his ban, and I would like to clear the air on them. First off, the ban is false. Kev has never broken any server rules, and often reports rule breakers. Also something to note. CullanPFans is mostly Kevgott and Npva.

Ban message: Scripting [Major Macro] 14d The reasoning the staff gave us, is that apparently Pizza claims Kev had a macro for selling bamboo. During the first few days (when bamboo was meta) our island pumped money into a alt account many would recognize: CullanPFans. The staff team ran multiple investigations on the alt and our island to ensure that it legitimate and not anyone abusing any bugs, glitches, etc. They found that we were legit, and Pizza even said in chat that CullanPFans didn’t cheat, and didn’t dupe.
lol.png
lol2.png

Now fast forward a few days, where none of our island has touched bamboo in ages, two of our members got banned for scripting it (Kevgott and Npva). Npva has been on vacation out of the country for days, so the "scripting" they are accusing him of, would have been during the time period we were investigated. If he was scripting, they would have found it back then, not magically days later when he hasn't even been playing. Back to Kev, all he has been doing the past few days is 1. Advertising in chat that he’s buying Sell Chests and Cubits (I’m sure anyone playing knows this haha) and 2. Afking our spawners.

I’ve seen some people say that he duped IGs (We could afford as many as we wanted, we were limited by our number of sell chests. If we had a duping method, we would have simply duped the chest instead of spending hundreds of millions on them), exploited bugs, used a method involving.. Certain spawners.. He was banned for none of that, and he has never and will never do any of that because he doesn’t cheat. He and Npva have won countless maps on other servers that I can’t talk about (that would be advertising) and are used to grinding hard as hell. For the first two days they both grinded bamboo for HOURS upon HOURS, way more than anyone else on the server. That's why the alt CullanPFans was hackusated so many times!
hackusate.png
hackusate2.png
Hackusate3.png
Hackusate4.png
Hackusate5.png
hackusate6.png
hackusate7.png
hackusate8.png
hackusate9.png
hackusate10.png
hackusate11.png
hackusate12.png
hackusate13.png
hackusate14.png

There’s others but I can't be asked to go find them.

So what’s happening currently is that Pizza is trying his hardest to find evidence for them cheating, when he has nothing. He’s told us it is for “macroing/scripting” so stop the false spread of information saying he was abusing/glitching/duping. This is the evidence we’ve been given:
logs.png

As you can see, these are his logs of him selling bamboo! Pizza said:
pizza.png

His argument is that our island members were able to grind bamboo for hours and sell bamboo often. This is horrible, anyone who farmed bamboo this map understands how often you have to sell it before your inventory gets full. Anyone who has grinded this map knows that hours are nothing and it's just what you do to play. Oh and guess what! Those logs only show the sell command! It’s filtered, it doesn’t show any other chat or any other commands used by Kev during that time! We had the staff team “Investigate us” the entire start of the map, and now they decide that us using /sell means we were cheating. Our team always watches videos, ex: Netflix or YouTube, to pass the time. No one in their right mind would just straight up grind, so our method is to just sell every once in a while, because it's not like we’re just staring at our inventories 24/7. What they don’t show in the logs, is how Kev has to /forge to buy new swords because his wasn’t unbreaking, or how he talked in normal chat, or literally any other command. Those logs last from 10:30 to 10:42, you can’t grind bamboo for that long with a diamond sword without it breaking lmao. More proof the logs were filtered.
YESTERDAY BEFORE THE BAN:
pizza2.png

Kevgot has a 6 and a 8 hour recording of him farming. There is no real evidence, and this is only a ploy to remove our team from the server, or delay how fast we grow.

Lets explain what scripting/macroing works real quick:
It’s when you have a recording of preset movements (keyboard, mouse, etc) and it automates actions for you. It would be incredibly hard and probably laggy on any software to make a macro that lasts hours and hours to have so many different intervals. People who don’t cheat have random intervals, the logs they showed help our case..

Here's a report Kev made on someone using a macro!

And here is a clip of Kev’s recording when he was farming! (You can clearly see at 0:24 that Kev stops to do /sell all… a macro wouldn’t take time, it would be instant)

We’ve had multiple staff members come out and say the ban seemed unjust and unfair, and Pizza has been unable to show any real evidence of any types of macroing. He took away all of our minions, spawners, and auto sell chests, and cleared the money on all of Kev’s accounts. This seems more like an attempt to help the server not fall too far behind since in one day he made more than most have seen the entire map. I understand a lot of people would rather see Kev gone because of his success on baltop, but think about how wrong this decision making seems, and think about how it could affect others in the future. There simply isn’t enough evidence for the drastic measures they have taken. 14d ban, removed all of the money, and all of the spawners/minions/sell chests.

EDIT: We also merged with Popelhamster, another rich player who grinded a lot of Bamboo and is high on mctop herbalism.

Attachments

Last edited:

StopDebuffing

ELITE
StopDebuffing
StopDebuffing
ELITE
Ratings
22 1
Something people are missing with the logs I posted: The times were all random durations. There were durations of 2s interverals, 3s, 6s, 4s, 8s, etc. This was when the blocks were still 16 high, so inventory filled fast. It was easier to just sell quickly than to lose money due to a full inventory when you were watching youtube/netflix/etc.

ssnek_

ELITE
ssnek_
ssnek_
ELITE
Ratings
26 1
Great writeup, lot of good information/proof.
I've seen false bans against top players/teams like this before here, unfortunately.

Enjoy your stay on Manacube!

ando0o

ELITE
Ando0o
Ando0o
ELITE
Ratings
I played with these guy on other servers for a long time and they were always the 1st at everything i also played this map with them on manacube i can promise you guys that they have never cheated.

Mefistowy

ELITE
Mefistowy
Mefistowy
ELITE
Ratings
5 1
Today i got banned for "duping" while having 5x64 igs inside minions. Top players have already 10+ igs stacks but whatever. I guess top players are crybabys who just report random things :rolleyes:

StopDebuffing

ELITE
StopDebuffing
StopDebuffing
ELITE
Ratings
22 1
PS: This post in no way, shape, or form, is meant to be disrespect towards the staff. They work hard to ensure a safe environment for the server, and are always friendly and willing to help out. This is mainly just to show our side of the story, since a lot of misinformation about Kevgott's ban is in circulation.

Blowings

PATRON+
Blowings
Blowings
Patron+
Ratings
4 1
I guess someone a** hurt, because someone who didnt waste 1k+usd on block game have more money LOL
You must've never heard of troll posting Dude hits me up in my dms salty as fuck i can careless if they are banned ill jsut pay for what i need

Mefistowy

ELITE
Mefistowy
Mefistowy
ELITE
Ratings
5 1
PS: This post in no way, shape, or form, is meant to be disrespect towards the staff. They work hard to ensure a safe environment for the server, and are always friendly and willing to help out. This is mainly just to show our side of the story, since a lot of misinformation about Kevgott's ban is in circulation.
I agree, staff always helped me with any problem, gotta issue a appeal and see REAL reason!

Mefistowy

ELITE
Mefistowy
Mefistowy
ELITE
Ratings
5 1
You must've never heard of troll posting Dude hits me up in my dms salty as fuck i can careless if they are banned ill jsut pay for what i need
Wasn't talking directly to you, reply was faster rather than scroll down LOL //Edit i saw a lot of patrons and patrons+ saying that someone is cheating etc.

StopDebuffing

ELITE
StopDebuffing
StopDebuffing
ELITE
Ratings
22 1
Addressing a concern I saw in chat earlier:
at 10:32:28 Kev is seen selling twice. This can be easily explained. At the first sell he made $54,400 (Full inventory), the $375 would be whatever he picked up after his inventory was sold. Any other questions anyone has about the ban, ask away.

Blowings

PATRON+
Blowings
Blowings
Patron+
Ratings
4 1
Addressing a concern I saw in chat earlier:
at 10:32:28 Kev is seen selling twice. This can be easily explained. At the first sell he made $54,400 (Full inventory), the $375 would be whatever he picked up after his inventory was sold. Any other questions anyone has about the ban, ask away.
Or a macro has been programmed to sell in different intervals and it just happened to sell 1 sec after the last one. Just a theory. Either way none of our opinions matter its up to you guys to prove you werent cheating and for Pizza to agree with it.

StopDebuffing

ELITE
StopDebuffing
StopDebuffing
ELITE
Ratings
22 1
Or a macro has been programmed to sell in different intervals and it just happened to sell 1 sec after the last one. Just a theory. Either way none of our opinions matter its up to you guys to prove you werent cheating and for Pizza to agree with it.
There would be no point in the macro selling 1s after a sell. We know 100% that the first sell was a full inv due to the sell price, and the second sell was only $375 which would be a couple of bamboo he picked up after his inventory was full.

Status
Not open for further replies.