Votes: 23 88.5%
  • No FAM! </3

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters

Tristaan

Ratings
9 12
Intro
Guys this server needs more keys! The problem is, is that it's to hard to get the ancient and other keys!
I think that we should either add Vote keys (where you are able to claim an ancient crate key) or Common/Uncommon crates/keys!
I hate having to buy the keys from the store or claiming it from my MVP monthly kit. Also this will encourage more players to vote, because so far you only get like 1500$ and somewhat exp.
If this was added (Vote keys) I would vote EVERY DAY!!!

Zero

Donator
Ratings
All though it would be awesome for us, I don't think it would for the server. One of the only ways this server runs, is because of the amount of people buying keys and ranks. If people could get keys from voting, they wouldn't spend any money on keys, not even ranks. If I got keys from voting I wouldn't need to buy ranks, since I could just wait until I got a rank upgrade paper. I must say! I agree, it would be awesome if we got more from voting.

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
I agree entirely with Zero. This server runs on the money obtained from people buying keys and ranks. If there were vote keys, the server would start to lose money since no one would be getting keys (and most likely, also ranks because of the rank upgrade papers) from the store, and eventually shut down. There has been a suggestion put in (courtesy of Manyrain) to add more for voting on Survival, but nothing has been said about it lately.

claiming it from my MVP monthly kit
Just wondering, but you do know you can also claim the VIP and VIP+ monthly kits, right?

Tristaan

Ratings
9 12
Okay, Well it still would be awesome if there was a voting key but not really anything good from it and maybe not an ancient key from it.

Rainbow_firefly

Dedicated Member
Ratings
211 11
I believe that even if they keys where not worth it it would help beginners for example gems or reward chests would be amazing for beginners.
Survival does not use a gem system. We used to have reward chests from ads but those were changed to credits. Survival has many, many warps where you can grind and earn money through that, voting also gives you money. I feel there is no need for voting keys, and what you get now is fine. After all, the point of survival is to do it all by yourself, not have everything given to you.