Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
+0.

The build isn't amazing, but I can definitely tell that you put effort into the interior design.

The parkour is very repetitive, everything inside is ladder parkour. It's also way too long for an easy (try to shoot for 20-40 jumps on easy maps, 40-60 jumps on medium maps, 60-80 on hards, and so on).

The theme is original as far as I know, there was a TacoBell map submitted a while back if I remember correctly but it wasn't accepted and I don't see any other restaurant maps.

Good luck!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello CactusSmile,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we have a few maps relating to fast food already (McDonalds, BurgerKing.)
The build is accurate to the KFC restaurant designs, and the food it offers; however, it appears a bit unattractive. There could be more detail in certain spots, like on the outside of the building itself. The build also has a similar shape to pixel-art.
The parkour is quite repetitive with the use of ladder jumps throughout the entire map. Try using different types of jumps throughout the whole map; you can look at recently accepted maps to see examples of these jumps. In addition to this, it'd be better if the parkour was incorporated with the theme more. For example, maybe some heads of fries or chicken? The parkour felt a bit long for an easy map.

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,

Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.