Razrah

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Cibrg
Cibrg
Patron+
Ratings
200 41

After 1000 killstreak, every 250 kill is suppose to announce in chat and give you 250 mana.
After I reached 9.25k killstreak, it stopped doing that completely. No announce, no mana, nothing.

Here is a example, I hit 10,000 which is a pretty important milestone and nothing happened.
Maybe you guys didn't expect people to go that high but I did and Versias is about to reach there too.

Versias

ELITE
Versias
Versias
ELITE
Ratings
Hello my Slimes,

My good friendly friend Jetliners is correct I am now as epic as he, I have reached the end of the killstreak game! For I have no life and ManaCube is all of it! I would very much not like run dry of my Mana when I keep streaking like the absolute DEMON I am.

Suggestion: After one DEMON <-- Like myself, reaches a 10,000 killstreak. The mana could be increased, every milestone.

Thank you kindly,
Shlime out! :cool:

KermitDontLikeU

Ratings
22 6
Hello my Slimes,

My good friendly friend Jetliners is correct I am now as epic as he, I have reached the end of the killstreak game! For I have no life and ManaCube is all of it! I would very much not like run dry of my Mana when I keep streaking like the absolute DEMON I am.

Suggestion: After one DEMON <-- Like myself, reaches a 10,000 killstreak. The mana could be increased, every milestone.

Thank you kindly,
Shlime out! :cool:
ur bad

bailt

Ratings
9 3

After 1000 killstreak, every 250 kill is suppose to announce in chat and give you 250 mana.
After I reached 9.25k killstreak, it stopped doing that completely. No announce, no mana, nothing.

Here is a example, I hit 10,000 which is a pretty important milestone and nothing happened.
Maybe you guys didn't expect people to go that high but I did and Versias is about to reach there too.
Skill issue LLLLLL