JustKyrO

Dedicated Member
MVP+
JustKyrO
JustKyrO
MVP+
Ratings
53 1
I LOVE the build. As I expected the parkour was fun and varied. I’m in a bad habit of not doing the new maps below expert, but I am definitely doing this one because it was actually really fun. +1

Last edited:

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
I don't think I really need to do this, but I'll do it anyway because I think this map is great.

Hey Shinx!
I'm here to give you my review of the map!
I think this map, like all of your maps so far should be ACCEPTED and here's why!

The theme of your map is PRETTY GOOD since while there are many maps about Pokemon already there isn't a single map about a Bidoof, or a King Bidoof. Good job on the theme!
The build of your map is GREAT. It's very well made, is accurate to what a King Bidoof looks like and is very very detailed. I especially like how you did the stump and the leaves as details. Very pleasing to look at, great job on the build!
The parkour of your map is GREAT. It's varied, fun, fits the Medium difficulty, is of right length and has an appropriate amount of checkpoints. I found some jumps maybe a tad difficult for a Medium map but honestly it could just be me, it's good. I also couldn't find a single exploit in the map, after searching for a while, you seem to have barriered every possible path out! Great job on the parkour!

Overall an amazing map as usually expected from you! Good luck! :D

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
961 435
OOF

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Shinx,

I'm glad to be able to tell you that your map has been ACCEPTED. Although we have multiple "Pokemon" themed maps, we have no precisely "Bidoof" themed maps. Therefore, I believe the theme definitely original. The build is very good as it's a very accurate and well-executed depiction of Bidoof. It's detailed, focused, and attractive. The PK length and difficulty fit the medium difficulty, proving to be enjoyable and fair parkour. Furthermore, the variety in the blocks/jumps was also not lacking. And, I couldn't find any exploits/possible skips so well done on that part as well. Great map, hope to see more map submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.