Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsRainingMen101

Dedicated Member
Unascertained
Unascertained
Ratings
49 2
Map Name: King Dedede (or KingDedede if it doesn't allow you to do spaces)
Map Creator: ItsRainingMen101
Map Tester: Juandacun (Maddy)
Map Difficulty: Hard
Plot: /plot tp itsrainingmen101 1
Jumps: Around 50 (Again I think the lack of jumps gets taken up by how annoying the parkour is.)
Map Images: https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=LUtTZ1IweHpYUzc1SUtpWi1BNFpoV3pmcWhfdXl3
KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE ANNOYING SO PLEASE DONT POST STUFF LIKE "ITS TOO ANNOYING" AND STUFF OK <3

Juandacun

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Juandacun
Juandacun
ELITE
Ratings
79 9
+1, there was just one impossible jump, but you already fixed it, good job, many varieties of jumps

rmc22

MVP+
rmc22
rmc22
MVP+
Ratings
19 1
+1 I love this map, theme is original and the build is great, the parkour is varied enough and some parts are quite unique (like the distracted signs part)
The difficulty is one thing i'd changed, for the most part its too easy for a hard, i'd change it to medium, and nerf one/two jump(s), the two quads after the wiggle room are too hard without speed.
Good luck

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi ItsRainingMen101,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected,
I need to be honest, I like the map, the theme is pretty original, the build looks good at first, and the parkour is varied (A bit less at the end tho), but there is 2 main problems, first about the build, I like how it looks like at first, but it would be REALLY good if you finish the build, isn't it ? So please, finish the build behind him. And the second problem is on the parkour, first the parkour is a bit hard for a hard to be honest, but it's not the main problem, my problem is your map is annoying, because there is trolling parts, I will like if you remove the 4 holes "luck" and the invisible blocks at the neo, after the rest is pretty nice.

I know you are gonna resubmit it even if I didn't ask you, so do it if you want, and if you patch the negative points, I will be happy to accept your map !

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.